Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Planet room meet

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by luvdaclubs22

I became a clubber today!! Yay us!!!

So whats the deal for this meet??? I am ready!

Now we need to have a drink and a shot to celebrate! Anyway, I think we are all supposed to meet at Champps tomorrow, and Teresa and I want to go, but I don't know what the deal is! Sydnie you need to finish what you posted!!! :laugh: lol let us know...we need someone to take charge and set it up...

Originally posted by StArBrYte

Now we need to have a drink and a shot to celebrate! Anyway, I think we are all supposed to meet at Champps tomorrow, and Teresa and I want to go, but I don't know what the deal is! Sydnie you need to finish what you posted!!! :laugh: lol let us know...we need someone to take charge and set it up...

What's the deal for tonight????? Anyone????? :)

um, see my new post... this pretty boy won't be going out for awhile... all smoked and liquored up from the past weekend and last nite... lol, hey, if any ouf you guys ever see a hot blonde gurl fall to the ground, whether she's dancing or just walking by you, please help her up , that's my GF, lol, we went to poor billy's last nite, she had prob 2 drinks when she fell, Father Mike was yelling at me pointing to the ground indicating my GF just fell, everyone now knows her as the fall chic, I LOVE HER! *mwah

PS i see you teresa, get back to work!:idea: :

Originally posted by teresadf

Teo was amazing.....I want him to come back to Bunkas and play that U2 song again!!!!! :D You never showed.....

I'll be at T & A tomorrow.....can't wait!!!!! :D

He's such an underrated talent....Has really come a long way since the party music he played at the BEACHCLUB....lol

I had plans with a "friend", you knew that.....Tomorrow will be a scream. we usually meet at 6 pm but since I am in the city, I get there a little earlier.

C U 2 morrow!!!!!

Tomorrow will be fun.....I'll be there around 7 by the time I get home from work and get to T & A.

Oh yes that's right you had plans with your "friend" that's why you weren't out. Alcohol makes my memory fade....LOL.

Cigs tomorrow night I'm going to try that drink.

Sydnie.....I am working....kind of. :D

Originally posted by laurie619

Sydnie.....WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO BE TONIGHT, I'll BE THERE! ANYONE ELSE GOING? LOL...DEVILS GAME IS ON! YEAH BABY!

where will i be tonite? oh sheesh, i don't know.... i'm still recovering from my weekend AND last nite. i dunno, i think i'll be in my bedroom, wanna join?

I'm down for the meet up but ONLY IF Saleen comes.. LOL i wanna meet Mr. Popularity.. nah.. just playin'.. umm.. this thread got so long I forget where and when the meet up was.. someone needs to remind me, for those of you who know me and how I am, you know my memory.. help a sista out.. LOL.. ;):tongue::)