Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vixenfoxxy

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

It's my LAST DAY OF WORK!!! Yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

So Shady, Vic, how's it feel to know you're still goin to work on Monday morning? Mwahahahahahahaha

it pretty much feels the same way every two fridays when I get my paycheck :D

I will be back on Tuesday, and I think I am getting pierced tomorrow (I would do it today but I want to be sure I can dance when I go to Roxy tonight) :D

awwww...we all wanted to be there to offer our unconditional emotional support.....:D

Originally posted by malanee

No fair!!! I wanna be off work! Well, at least I got a raise this year. Should be enough to buy an extra bottle of water at Buzz every week. :rolleyes:

I swear, you lose like 2/3 of the so called "raise" in tax, social security and other BS, and then when you spread that over 24+ pay periods....:blown:

Originally posted by vicman

thats what I mean :D :D

by the way, I'm getting another tattoo and could use your emotional support for that :tongue:

What's it gonna be?

I heard PGiddy is gonna get "I'm a wuss" tattoed across his butt.

whoops, I wasn't gonna start today, oh well too late :laugh2:

What's it gonna be?

it's gonna be the word "MAYHEM" like Tommy whatever his name is, the guy who was hitche to Pamela whatever her name is...all over my tummy, in gothic letters...HUGE gothic letters....

naw, actually its gonna be my astrological sign, still havent decided where to put it though...maybe we *hint*hint* should start a fundage for this also.......'proly end up collecting all of $0.19 :(

What's it gonna be?

it's gonna be the word "MAYHEM" like Tommy whatever his name is, the guy who was hitche to Pamela whatever her name is...all over my tummy, in gothic letters...HUGE gothic letters....

naw, actually its gonna be my astrological sign, still havent decided where to put it though...maybe we *hint*hint* should start a fundage for this also.......'proly end up collecting all of $0.19 :(

I will be back on Tuesday, and I think I am getting pierced tomorrow (I would do it today but I want to be sure I can dance when I go to Roxy tonight) :D

What are you getting pierced? I missed this conversation! I would NOT recommend the nipple! Ow! Ow! Ow!

Originally posted by vicman

would we be able to see them? :D:eek:

Yes you can see it, I believe the public showing will be Monday night, say around 10pm. Just bring your five duckets. Please keep hands off the display, thanks

I remember when Pgiddy used to be witty and funny. Like when he first joined the board, he usually had something amusing to put in. Now that me and Chyna quit being nice though, he's paled so much :(

Give me a break, I'm hungover:blank: :blank: