Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanx

joeygk

Okay- I'm finally back in Miami after a wild night out at Buzz, a quick New Years Bender in NYC, and after being stranded in the Atlanta airport for 2 days!

Sasha was amazing! I'd seen him spin one month earlier in Orlando, and all I can say is he managed to top himself! I don't even know where to begin........but after he dropped "Star Guitar" for his first encore I was in auditory heaven- it was plastic fantastic! I had such a great time, can't wait for my next trip up to DC.

I stayed until the club closed down around 6:30, and had a blast w/ everyone I met. Sorry, I wasn't a lil' more social but I was in "rare form" that evening. :D

Special thanks to Vicman who went out of his way to make sure I had a great time. Top-shelf hospitality all the way! Not to be left out is Chynado11. You've got some killer dance moves honey, I only wish I could have kept up! (Sorry I missed you at Vinyl, but that place was crazy packed.)

Hope to see everyone in Miami for the WMC!

Originally posted by joeygk

Okay- I'm finally back in Miami after a wild night out at Buzz, a quick New Years Bender in NYC, and after being stranded in the Atlanta airport for 2 days!

Sasha was amazing! I'd seen him spin one month earlier in Orlando, and all I can say is he managed to top himself! I don't even know where to begin........but after he dropped "Star Guitar" for his first encore I was in auditory heaven- it was plastic fantastic! I had such a great time, can't wait for my next trip up to DC.

I stayed until the club closed down around 6:30, and had a blast w/ everyone I met. Sorry, I wasn't a lil' more social but I was in "rare form" that evening. :D

Special thanks to Vicman who went out of his way to make sure I had a great time. Top-shelf hospitality all the way! Not to be left out is Chynado11. You've got some killer dance moves honey, I only wish I could have kept up! (Sorry I missed you at Vinyl, but that place was crazy packed.)

Hope to see everyone in Miami for the WMC!

whoa, joey, great you made it back to Miami, it's fuckin' cold up here, I miss FL, I would be workin' on my tan now!!!

yeh, we were all in "rare" form that night, and in rare form the night after, and in fact in "rare" form all thorugh NYE, I'm sure you were to :D

great you were able to make it and the meetup went smoothly at Buzz, whenever your up here, or anyone from the MIA board is up here, be sure to hit us up. We look fwd. to being in "rare" form with all of you guys down there for WMC.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwie....u were in freaking new yawk and at vinyl too!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know that place was insane...well WMC we def have to hang...its ok...you danced a lot better than the other crackheads that were tryin to holla lol..and im not referring to any of my dc cpers either...much love to you ...

:bounce:

cd