Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats everyones plans for the summer??

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by teresadf

I can't wait for lovedaclubs and pipdaddy's wedding. Get married on the beach and then we can have the reception at DJAIS.....what do you say around Happy Hour till 2am.....LOL. :D

Oh yes!! How could I forget my wedding! I need to discuss with Pipdaddy what day is good for him. I like the Djais thing...can they make up special t-shirts for my wedding event?????

how do ya feel about saleen as best-man?

and k-Lo will play all the beats. and then we can dance to derb for our wedding song. and then we can go to SF for afterhours, and then the trop for sunday morning bingo, and then..and then..and then we can de-flower each other since i know you've been waiting to get married for ya know......ya know...;)

I can't wait for lovedaclubs and pipdaddy's wedding. Get married on the beach and then we can have the reception at DJAIS.....what do you say around Happy Hour till 2am.....LOL. :D

Could you imagine a wedding at D'Jais!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

You girls are nuts!!!!!

Originally posted by pipdaddy

how do ya feel about saleen as best-man?

and k-Lo will play all the beats. and then we can dance to derb for our wedding song. and then we can go to SF for afterhours, and then the trop for sunday morning bingo, and then..and then..and then we can de-flower each other since i know you've been waiting to get married for ya know......ya know...;)

Guys you know this summer we are all gonna get drunk together one night at DJais and be like, "Let's play our pretend wedding like we wrote on CP!!!!" lmao :laugh:

Originally posted by StArBrYte

Guys you know this summer we are all gonna get drunk together one night at DJais and be like, "Let's play our pretend wedding like we wrote on CP!!!!" lmao :laugh:

hahahahaha :laugh: you are definitely right!! I will want to have my pretend wedding.

Pipdaddy....derb is our wedding song?? Ok, I can deal with that. Saleen...best man??? Whatever you like. Teresadf..you are the maid of honer...that means your in charge of the t-shirt design.

:laugh:

how can i go on living.....i'm so upset :blown:

Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 9:39 AM

To:

Subject: SHORE HOUSE

we lost our shore house b/c we didnt get the security deposit in in time....randy is going down today to look at new houses....

i guess i'll be all better when the weekend comes around..

:D

Originally posted by luvdaclubs22

hahahahaha :laugh: you are definitely right!! I will want to have my pretend wedding.

Pipdaddy....derb is our wedding song?? Ok, I can deal with that. Saleen...best man??? Whatever you like. Teresadf..you are the maid of honer...that means your in charge of the t-shirt design.

:laugh:

How excited am I to be your maid of honor!!!!! That means I have to dance with Saleen.....can't wait. I'll start working on the t-shirt design right away. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PipDaddy don't sweat the house issue you can always shack up with your future bride.....LOL :laugh: :laugh:

How excited am I to be your maid of honor!!!!! That means I have to dance with Saleen.....can't wait. I'll start working on the t-shirt design right away. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PipDaddy don't sweat the house issue you can always shack up with your future bride.....LOL :laugh: :laugh:

Yes you are the chosen one for the job! As for Saleen...u need to take that up with Pip.

Pip...you def can shack up in my house...I would never turn you down!

Guys...I am really getting sooo anxious! I want the summer to be here quick. :D

now that i've broken free from the work computer i can post without any worries...a big FU goes out to the realtor who fucked us over cause the security deposit was 2 days late. or so i am told from my lazy ass friend....now i'm taking the initiave to find a house, since he fucked up once already...we HAD the best location last year....dammit

who did everyone use this year for a house??????i need some ph.#s of good realtors.....

Originally posted by pipdaddy

now that i've broken free from the work computer i can post without any worries...a big FU goes out to the realtor who fucked us over cause the security deposit was 2 days late. or so i am told from my lazy ass friend....now i'm taking the initiave to find a house, since he fucked up once already...we HAD the best location last year....dammit

who did everyone use this year for a house??????i need some ph.#s of good realtors.....

We went through Atlantic Shore Realtors and got a really cute place on 16th ave. You should call them and see what else they have to offer. :D

Well there is only 130 days til the weekend before Memorial day weekend....I am counting alittle earlier...hehehehe

I hate the snow...I need the sun!!! :cool:

AMEN! i'm the same way! i can only take snow for so long. i'll be moving to italy eventually (after or for grad school), so that should solve all of my problems!

-dan :D

thanx to everyone to sent me info on houses...an update for anyone who cares.....we got a nice little housey on 14th. 4 or 5 houses from da beach....i didnt see it, but eveyone says the rooms are nice, the bathrooms are clean, and the rugs are plush and fuzzy....as long as my bed is comfy and has a strong headboard, im happy....is it memorial day yet?

Yay pidaddy I am so excited for you!!!!! How many people are in your house- all guys I hope!!!!! You will only be 2 blocks away from teresadf and I and five other of our girlfriends... looks like we'll be combining pregaming and afterhours between our house, yours, and luvdaclubs (your wifey) :laugh:

THIS SUMMER IS GOING TO BE NUTTTTTTSSSSSSSSS:D

still many things to work out...as of now, its 8 guys (2 with annoying girlfriends who we hope won't make it to the summer) and 2 of our "girly" friends....i think the house only has 4 bedrooms, so in my head, it's a mathematical paradox. 4x2=8, 10people....hmmm

unless the rooms are really big, we have to vote some people off the island...my vote is for the girls to get out and find some other friends...they are the kind of girls who don't have any "girl friends" cause they're really hot and get along better with boys...so if there are any guys out there willing to take these girls off our hands, send me a pm....

ps. they bang

Yay pidaddy I am so excited for you!!!!! How many people are in your house- all guys I hope!!!!! You will only be 2 blocks away from teresadf and I and five other of our girlfriends... looks like we'll be combining pregaming and afterhours between our house, yours, and luvdaclubs (your wifey) :laugh:

Yay!! Pipdaddy...I am on 12th right near the beach not too far. This is great..we can start off at Starbryte and Teresa's house on 16th...then we hop over to pips on 14th then its over to me on 12th :D

Oh by the way....is it even May yet???? AHHHHHHH :blank:

This is great..we can start off at Starbryte and Teresa's house on 16th...then we hop over to pips on 14th then its over to me on 12th :D

omg YES we can have a drinking tour in the summer!!!! That would be so fun- it will be the bachelor/bachelorette combination tour party!!!!

by the way... I seriously laugh SO HARD at the name pip... it cracks me up... you know when I get drunk this summer that is what I am going to be yelling to him the entire time, "hey PIP!!!! ha ha ha ha :laugh: "

Hey girlie..Teresa told me about the place...YAY..I am sure I will be spending some nights on your floor....haha...and you are always more than welcome to stay at my place b/c I am sure as hell dragging you guys to XS and Tempts this summer since last year you lived at DJais!!

I can't wait for the summer....I have my itinerary planned:

Friday: After fighting the awful traffic, stop off at Djais happy hour for a bit before headed to my house...then XS!

Saturday: Once I wake up hit the beach in Belmar with all my girls...then to happy hour....rest up..then of course Tempts!

Sunday: Surf and Tempts!

Monday: Either call out of work of take off..LOL!

Okay..I have to stop thinking about it..I am getting too excited!

:)

Originally posted by clubangel

Saturday: Once I wake up hit the beach in Belmar with all my girls...then to happy hour....rest up..then of course Tempts!

You know what is so funny- I can actually HEAR you yelling Tempts! in this post!!!! lmfao :laugh:

And no, you are not allowed to sleep on our floor, clubangel...

... when you come over it will be a special guest star appearance and we will give you a bed, silly!!!! :tongue: or a futon, or at least SOMETHING besides the floor!!!!

I know I can't wait for the summer either... we are going to have so much fun. Hey I heard about your fun night at Vinyl, you crazy, crazy girls... :D

Originally posted by clubangel

I can't wait for the summer....I have my itinerary planned:

Friday: After fighting the awful traffic, stop off at Djais happy hour for a bit before headed to my house...then XS!

Monday: Either call out of work of take off..LOL!

Okay..I have to stop thinking about it..I am getting too excited!

You think your excited.. try no work and no traffic...I will be living down the shore this summer with NO JOB! (Or working as little as possible, we'll see wat the funds look like) June 21 (I think) marks my last day of work. I will be spnding the days at the gym and on the beach..MY GOD these next 5 months are going to be hard to get through. :blown:

You know what is so funny- I can actually HEAR you yelling Tempts! in this post!!!! lmfao :laugh:

And no, you are not allowed to sleep on our floor, clubangel...

... when you come over it will be a special guest star appearance and we will give you a bed, silly!!!! :tongue: or a futon, or at least SOMETHING besides the floor!!!!

I know I can't wait for the summer either... we are going to have so much fun. Hey I heard about your fun night at Vinyl, you crazy, crazy girls... :D

TEMPTS...LOL....for some reason everyone thinks I love that place..hee hee..I wonder why!!!

My friend Shana (not sure if you ever met her) also just got a place in Belmar in think right by you guys sort of on 16th...that is the street to be on!! And a futon sounds great to me especially after all those LIT's at Happy Hour!

Vinyl was an AWESOME time like always....we got home at like 8 and couldn't sleep...Teresa was lauging at us!! I might be at Bunka this Sat....we can party!