Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats everyones plans for the summer??

Originally posted by cgm

You think your excited.. try no work and no traffic...I will be living down the shore this summer with NO JOB! (Or working as little as possible, we'll see wat the funds look like) June 21 (I think) marks my last day of work. I will be spnding the days at the gym and on the beach..MY GOD these next 5 months are going to be hard to get through. :blown:

My god..that is awesome...I am definitely jealous!!!:)

5 LONG months...hopefully it goes quick!!...just think, only 4 months ago Sweet Dreams was closing the night out at Tempts...ahhhh...what a night!

:)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by clubangel

Hey girlie..Teresa told me about the place...YAY..I am sure I will be spending some nights on your floor....haha...and you are always more than welcome to stay at my place b/c I am sure as hell dragging you guys to XS and Tempts this summer since last year you lived at DJais!!

I can't wait for the summer....I have my itinerary planned:

Friday: After fighting the awful traffic, stop off at Djais happy hour for a bit before headed to my house...then XS!

Saturday: Once I wake up hit the beach in Belmar with all my girls...then to happy hour....rest up..then of course Tempts!

Sunday: Surf and Tempts!

Monday: Either call out of work of take off..LOL!

Okay..I have to stop thinking about it..I am getting too excited!

:)

........:D .....i don't seem to recall us ever sleeping before 9am last summer......it was all about the afterhours!!:D we can just sleep on the beach!! :D

.....and teresa, starbryte....no excuses this year.....see you at tempts!!!:D

We will be at Tempts this summer definitaly..... :D

This summer is going to be out of control with Pip and lovedaclubs getting married and our drinking tours. Plus living on 16th....and now that Shana is going to be living on the same street it's going to be trouble. So excited!!!! :)

Originally posted by teresadf

This summer is going to be out of control with Pip and lovedaclubs getting married and our drinking tours. Plus living on 16th....and now that Shana is going to be living on the same street it's going to be trouble. So excited!!!! :)

I am soooo excited!! Honestly guys...I think I wanna remain single for the summer....maybe pip and I can postpone our wedding at djais...how about a pre-engagement party??? Teresa can still make up t-shirts!!

We are going to be causing sooooo much trouble this summer!! I dont think any of us are gonna sleep...just house hopping! :D

Originally posted by teresadf

Guys I'll tell ya... I am very NERVOUS for all of us this summer! :worry:

Originally posted by luvdaclubs22

I am soooo excited!! Honestly guys...I think I wanna remain single for the summer....maybe pip and I can postpone our wedding at djais...how about a pre-engagement party??? Teresa can still make up t-shirts!!

We are going to be causing sooooo much trouble this summer!! I dont think any of us are gonna sleep...just house hopping! :D

yeah, maybe we should put it off for a little while. i don't think i'm quite ready yet to settle down...

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I realy gotta find a good excuse to only work tuesday through Friday...!!!... Any Suggestions??????

how about...

you have to assist your ailing grandmother on mondays and fridays, since you can only afford in-home care for her 3 days a week?

-dan :D

Originally posted by cgm

You think your excited.. try no work and no traffic...I will be living down the shore this summer with NO JOB! (Or working as little as possible, we'll see wat the funds look like) June 21 (I think) marks my last day of work. I will be spnding the days at the gym and on the beach..MY GOD these next 5 months are going to be hard to get through. :blown:

So...Is your school district hiring????