Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dj competition

aww...well thanks, danielle! Glad you liked the semi-private 9am live tribal set here at the BK hq while those other two bums slept with all my blankets and pillows. :shake:

and what are you doing posting at 3:30am? Aren't you one of those people with one of those "job" things in the morning?:D

Originally posted by brooklynkid

aww...well thanks, danielle! Glad you liked the semi-private 9am live tribal set here at the BK hq while those other two bums slept with all my blankets and pillows. :shake:

and what are you doing posting at 3:30am? Aren't you one of those people with one of those "job" things in the morning?:D

ur music was hot... just the way i like it... well except for that one song :) and I don't work until 3pm.. perfect job for crackheads :)

Originally posted by brooklynkid

i hate when it's like 3pm and I STILL have a hard time getting out of bed. It's like almost every day now. But at least I only need to kill 3 hours before the Simpsons comes on :D

taking.... every... ounce... of will... not to commit... homicide...