Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Puking on E : GOOD pill or BAD pill

Well.. could be three things.

1) it was strong and it made you puke, but you puked out some of it before it was absorbed. That is why you puke after all, to get it out of your system.

2) it had an adulterant in it that made you puke, either a binder or whatever crap they happen to throw in the pills on any given day.

3) Some people who do E often develop a reaction to it where they start to puke or get sick every time they do E. It is your bodys way of telling you that it is smarter than your seritonin depleted brain is.

BTW... you are much more likely to feel ill on E now. Your body relates it to something it should get rid of.

My girlfriend puked the first time she ever rolled, just when the pill hit. It was awful, but it was the last time she ever puked. I've heard that some people (usually smaller girls) puke the first time they roll, it's kind of common.

After puking she had a BLAST.... but I'm leary of ever having someone roll the first time in a club... that'd be a bad scene.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Just thinking about Alize while rolling would make me hurl.

yeah since it was nye i got my drink on, then 8 hours later i popped the two pills, and as soon as i got hit it all came right back up, the hits were awesome though, everytime i puke its bc its a good hit

• 3 weeks later...