Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chillin in the Nude!

fierydesire

Originally posted by klohe

I LUVS BEIN NEKKED!!!!! I liek to chill after a shower and "air dry"....I'll do my hair,makup, eat, play on cp, play with myself ;) If I could...I'd be nekked ALWAYS!!! :D

i hate puttin on clothes right after the shower!! i almost always blow dry/iron my hair nakie....actually i get like completely ready and the clothes are the last thing!

Originally posted by snoozi8

not toally naked unless I'm with someone else and we're lounging together but definitely a men's dress shirt or a tank and undies and flip flops soooooo comfy anyone know someone who's renting an apartment? lol

thats one of the hottest things ever, my ex used to have one of my big shirts and shed always wear it around without anything else and id be like :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

You know what they say about Greeks.......or is that just what you say?

Well its Fiery, um....believe me I know what they say about Greeks....;) Hmmm, boy can they work it...:hump::tongue: So when is our is session!!!!:confused:

I like it. When I wanted a nude tan I went to a nude beach which was pretty cool except there were more gays then heterosexuals. I'm not gay, but I definitely proved myself unhomophobic as I did have a conversation with a nude gay guy (after I put my shorts back on).

Now I tan at a tanning salon... hahaha

If you like being naked alone, try it in public. It takes guts the first time. It was definitely an experience though. I would do it more if there were more heterosexuals. I can't really deal with the gay thing.

I started sleeping naked a few months ago and find it much more comfortable.

I *love* hangin out nekkid - completely unrestricted, completely vulnerable...it's beautiful. :grin:

But sleeping naked...oh my. The absolute fucking best. Especially if it's cold out, and I can snuggle under a lot of covers with a boy. It doesn't stay cold for long...we always heat up *real* quick. ;)