Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone interested in a dinner meetup?

eggmok

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by raver_mania

yeah, I'm definitely up for a meet-up! Hey, eggmok, didn't you once say that Cafe Asia (rossyln) on Thursday was pretty good. It becomes a club or something after dinner..???

yeah krish, back in the day but now it sucks arse . . .

other suggestions anyone . . .

How about a Thursday - just not the 21st - dinner somewhere in DuPont (dragonfly? wherever? suggestions?) then RED??? Maybe another Sunday in Georgetown and Modern again? I want to see Buster (right Chyna?) and there are like a thousand places to eat there... what kind of food do we want?

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

How about a Thursday - just not the 21st - dinner somewhere in DuPont (dragonfly? wherever? suggestions?) then RED??? Maybe another Sunday in Georgetown and Modern again? I want to see Buster (right Chyna?) and there are like a thousand places to eat there... what kind of food do we want?

why a thursday why not a weekend...yeah who is buster anyway lol...as for food a variety..cafe asia?? ritz carlton haahhaa...;)

ohh i see you wanna see buster is that the only time he plays..does anyone know if he plays on a weekend??

:bounce:

cd

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I fully support vixen's option here...somwhere in or around Dupont and then off to Red, I think Saeed should be spinning this Thursday...if not Tom B. who is also good...plus there are always hot girls there on Thursdays :D :D :D

Originally posted by dcsglow

how bout mcdonalds, they have the beast 1 dollar set up...you can get three mcchicken sandwhiches for 3.15!

I'm with Jimi-Jack on this one. Micky D's has some great deals going on right now. I think they've got 2 QPC's (That's Quarter Pounders With Cheese, for all you non-McDonald's Aficionado's) for like $2.22 or something like that. That's a HALF POUND of meat! With cheese! And those little onion slices! And the perfectly blended ketchup and mustard! And the pickles! Mmmmmmmm, the pickles, arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I'm with Jimi-Jack on this one. Micky D's has some great deals going on right now. I think they've got 2 QPC's (That's Quarter Pounders With Cheese, for all you non-McDonald's Aficionado's) for like $2.22 or something like that. That's a HALF POUND of meat! With cheese! And those little onion slices! And the perfectly blended ketchup and mustard! And the pickles! Mmmmmmmm, the pickles, arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

you and your meat...you have an issue with meat shady...what is it? You like meat right? and you just happen to love pickels....and meat...dude that grossss...ewwwwwwww.......:puke: