Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Party

clubevolution

Yes i love the abuse. I will bring evolution to homestead on feb 2 2002 at the sports page bar.( don't let the name foul you) With lights and sound by concept lighting(luis). the line up will be as follows; jason marc, rob.c., sean buazay,guest spot(still open) and after hours with sean bauzay spinning break beats. If any of you dj's looking to spin in a very up close and personal setting please e-mail me @ethrobwen@aol.com. The doors will open @ 9:00 with free drinks untill 10:30. so get there early.It will be $12.00 @ the door, if any of the clubplanet members wish to travel down south for this i will let you in for no charge!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D direction to the event ( turnpike south exit@ campell dr. Make left on to campell (west bound) untill u.s. 1 make left on to u.s.1 for 1 1/2 miles and you are there. you may take u.s. 1 all the way. It is a 15 min. drive @ the turnpike enternce @ kendell dr. You call also take krome but its a little dangerous. hope to see all of you guys there, even you beyondo...