andrea brown - trippin

suzanne palmer - hide u

mad myles - adrenalin rush

dj dean new song

da booka - can you feel the rhythm

showtek - save the day <--- not sure if it wasplayed or not

elastiqu culture - u (dj scot project)

Originally posted by scoob-e

his track listing from last night was pretty much like the one from opening night, i recognized like 75% of the tracks from last time.

ahh, that sucks. johnny's gottah get new music in there every week, or else he's gunna get stale.

Originally posted by sadelb

4 clubbers - chldren

vaioo - rapture

liberty - moonshine

andrea brown - trippin

suzanne palmer - hide u

mad myles - adrenalin rush

dj dean new song

da booka - can you feel the rhythm

showtek - save the day <--- not sure if it wasplayed or not

elastiqu culture - u (dj scot project)

what did he drop right after children?

Originally posted by pangelid

ahh, that sucks. johnny's gottah get new music in there every week, or else he's gunna get stale.

yea bro thats what me and my friends were saying,.....i think hes trying to figure out the room....im waiting for him to just get nuts with an insane tunnel set that we all know and love....i think this week coming up is gonna be ridiculous....

Originally posted by djshaned

Hedwig - Angry Itch

Cherrymoon Trax - Needle Destruction (Insider)

Give It Up 2001

Git Down (Warp Bros.)

Madonna - What It Feels Like For a Girl (Above & Beyond Mix)

DJ Dean - Here We Go

...i'm trying to think what else....

:laugh:

Does anyone have this Needle Destruction Remix damn it ?

Originally posted by legend38

Before it was gonna drop a helicopter type sound played for around 30 seconds

was the helicopter song..."Helikoptor - Der Rotor" that was a hot track a whiles back. I wonder if its back in the rotation..?

i can't believe johhny didnt blow up any new songs. that is ridiculous..im losin faith...

Originally posted by legend38

PPK-Resurrection!!!!

Before it was gonna drop a helicopter type sound played for around 30 seconds, then he brought it back and the song banged.

Any idea what mix that was?

i was in the booth with johnny when he dropped Resurrection, and that helicopter sound was just a sound effect i think. he threw in a cd with the helicopter sound on it, and when it was done, he took it back out and dropped Resurrection, so i think that cd just had some effects on it.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

i was in the booth with johnny when he dropped Resurrection, and that helicopter sound was just a sound effect i think. he threw in a cd with the helicopter sound on it, and when it was done, he took it back out and dropped Resurrection, so i think that cd just had some effects on it.

Yeah that's what I was gonna say.. what a sick ass set he dropped.. I hear a lot of people complaining that it was almost the same set he dropped in previous weeks, but I wasn't complaining cause last week was my first (but definitely not my last) week at Roxy with Vicious!!

Oh yeah and he also dropped Mike Macaluso - Brand New Day around 5:30ish I think.

:D :D :D

Originally posted by xtcgspot

I had a feeling that was it because before it was gonna drop , that helicopter effect came on for a bit, let the anticipation build up, then he looped it back to where it was gonna drop and let it bang.

Nice touch.