Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**offical Roxy Cp Crazy Bug Out Review**

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, it was really nice to meet all of you guys. i used to be on here sometimes, now i just read once and a while, it was nice to meet everyone. trancend, gabo, thanks for the gum it was a big help, it was just really nice meeting everyone, everyone on Cp was soo nice.....till next time...

:tongue:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i'm sorry, but me and snoozi will kick all of your asses!

WTF? Now you 2 want a shot at me and soprano??????

Originally posted by linabina

RoninmEss~ "resurrection"...... yum.....

yummmmmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

P.S. I gotta say, clubplanet has some

HOTTIES!!!!

lick.giflick.giflick.giflick.giflick.gif

Yes and you are a hotty as well! Thanx for licking the ice cream off my arm;)

\

CcD~ FINALLY!!! my damn cards lol... ive been waitin much too long for those things:tongue: thanks for gettin us in the dj booth too... hehe

:D

Lina - Just so you know.. You are allowed in the Dj booth. Its open for anyone that wants to stop in and say hi to Johnny. No one has to get you up there.:)

Originally posted by girly

Lina - Just so you know.. You are allowed in the Dj booth. Its open for anyone that wants to stop in and say hi to Johnny. No one has to get you up there.:)

i noticed mad people up there at one point.. i decided to stay out.. was up there the first week and its just toooooooo jammed up there ;)

Originally posted by PFloyd40

i noticed mad people up there at one point.. i decided to stay out.. was up there the first week and its just toooooooo jammed up there ;)

yea, there was mad people up there...but i had a good spot so i was just chillen...took a few pics also, cant wait to get them develped.

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by girly

reaaaaaaaaaally........ this i did not know... thanks hunny.. and here i was thinkin lainie was some kinda bigshot with connections..... :tongue:jk jk.. mwaz!! <3 ya girl :)

reaaaaaaaaaally........ this i did not know... thanks hunny.. and here i was thinkin lainie was some kinda bigshot with connections..... :tongue: jk jk.. mwaz!! <3 ya girl :)

Thats why I'm telling you. The only thing she did was push four other people out of the way to pull you and gary up, one person being me, to make it look like she was a bigshot with connections..everyone is welcome and should get their chance to visit. Mwuah.:)

:worry2: i dont wanna get in the middle of this... but hey- its nuthin to argue bout... im sure u got up there doll.. so... no big deal ;)

yeah of course i was up there before and after. It *IS NO BIG DEAL* but apparently it was to the person who pushed me and airatomic not letting us up and who told me "thats nice" in a nasty voice and then pulled you guys up. You know what happened. But believe me I don't want you to be involved so sorry. I just wanted to let you know that everyones allowed up there to say hello. So next time no bullying has to be involved to get yous up.c u soon.:)