Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is everyone From?

chuckbfl

Originally posted by sassa

Hey,where in DC are you?Just got back from spending a few days there...love that city.

I'm like 20 mins from DC, but you know, I might as well say DC...since it's like my second home...what did you do in DC...???

Originally posted by dcsglow

I'm like 20 mins from DC, but you know, I might as well say DC...since it's like my second home...what did you do in DC...???

Came to chill for the weekend, and show my mother some real estate...she wants to move down there in a few months. Went clubbing downtown last night...was pretty nice. It's just too damn cold right now!And what's with the cops being all over the place?

Came to chill for the weekend, and show my mother some real estate...she wants to move down there in a few months. Went clubbing downtown last night...was pretty nice. It's just too damn cold right now!And what's with the cops being all over the place?

Dude...remember september 11...pentagon? LOL j/k..well shit, when you come back down or whatever hit me up man, I'll talke you clubbhopping...pick up some girls...and we'll let the rest goto our imagination...lol:tongue:

Originally posted by dcsglow

Dude...remember september 11...pentagon? LOL j/k..well shit, when you come back down or whatever hit me up man, I'll talke you clubbhopping...pick up some girls...and we'll let the rest goto our imagination...lol:tongue:

That would work, except I'm female and I like to scope out males. lol

:tongue:

That would work, except I'm female and I like to scope out males. lol

:tongue:

OH, cause...you know I was just playin, shit, I knew you was a girl all along...sheeeit. LOL:tongue:

Seriously, when you come down or you are almost there, hit me up on AIM...DCsGLOW, and we'll talk.;)