Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my big FUCK YOU!! of the week

goin out to my work....(im a waiter)

so i just got to work and realized that im crossed off the schedule for today, and replaced by one of the college kids thats on break from school....under normal circumstances id say, "nice i get to go back to sleep" but today its obnoxious cuz

1) i didnt go to sander kleinberg last night so id be able to function today

2) my ex girlfriends family is away the whole weekend and she wanted me to stay with her friday - sunday and we'd have the whole house to ourselves but i didnt go cuz i had to work saturday and sunday morning, if i knew this i wouldve just spent the night last night

:mad: :mad:

:blown:

Originally posted by trancend

goin out to my work....(im a waiter)

so i just got to work and realized that im crossed off the schedule for today, and replaced by one of the college kids thats on break from school....under normal circumstances id say, "nice i get to go back to sleep" but today its obnoxious cuz

1) i didnt go to sander kleinberg last night so id be able to function today

2) my ex girlfriends family is away the whole weekend and she wanted me to stay with her friday - sunday and we'd have the whole house to ourselves but i didnt go cuz i had to work saturday and sunday morning, if i knew this i wouldve just spent the night last night

:mad: :mad:

:blown:

that suX...I wouLd be :mad: as WELL!!!

Originally posted by trancend

That sucks BUT sounds like more than an EX girl to me......