Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Come Join Us...

COME TO THE MARTINI BAR EACH AND EVERY SATURDAY.

NO COVER.

21 FOR LADIES, 23 FOR GENTLEMEN.

A MODISH ATTIRE A MUST.

DOORS OPEN AT 9PM.

WITH RESIDENT DJ. JUSTIN HIGGINS

ADD A TOUCH OF CLASS TO YOUR NIGHT.

ENJOY 68 FLAVORS OF MARTINI'S.

ENJOY THE ATMOSPHERE.

ENJOY IT ALL ONLY AT THE MARTINI BAR.

MARTINI BAR IS LOCATED ON RTE.46WEST PINEBROOK NJ.

UNDERNEATH THE TIFFANYS RESTAURANT.

to everyone who came down last night, thank you.

its the start of a great and successful party.

hope to see everyone next saturday.

i appreciate all the support.

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by rocketfuel02

i went there this weekend pretty good night martini's were great tried 5 of them. i was drunk but it's all good going back back to try the rest of them.

which night where you there? which night is best?

chocolate rasputini anyone?

saturday nights are the best to go,(and im not just saying that because i promote it). our grand opening did better than any other night they have there. come check it out, its a really phat place.

martini bar

rte. 46 west

pinebrook nj.

underneath the tiffanys restaurant

this week we have our new resident dj. justin higgins

the guy last week was the prior dj before we took over.

I have actually been hitting up that place since before the holidays - it is a good time. Nice, chill atmosphere with some good Martinis..................also helps that it is so close. The music is not the greatest, but it is fun if you are into that cheesy, fun, music.

Originally posted by rocketfuel02

oh yeah i forgot to mention the girls where off the hook

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Wait, is there a Rocketfuel (female) and a Rocketfuel02 (male) on this board??????? Just curious.

Originally posted by drama

I have actually been hitting up that place since before the holidays - it is a good time. Nice, chill atmosphere with some good Martinis..................also helps that it is so close. The music is not the greatest, but it is fun if you are into that cheesy, fun, music.

we do have a new resident dj for saturday nights. because your right the music was cheesy. but since we have begun the party, which this is our second week, we tried out the owners dj recommendation (and he is really cheesy). so this week we have our new resident dj justin higgins. so the change in music has already taken affect. hope to see you stop by this saturday.

Originally posted by snowgirl007

We were there on Sat, we,ll be back this week. Its a very cool place and a great place to start the night before we go to the city.

my sentiments exactly, i have never met you in person, we should def. meet up this saturday. music is going to be better this week also, if you have complaints on that. we have a new dj.

Originally posted by lunalounge46

we do have a new resident dj for saturday nights. because your right the music was cheesy. but since we have begun the party, which this is our second week, we tried out the owners dj recommendation (and he is really cheesy). so this week we have our new resident dj justin higgins. so the change in music has already taken affect. hope to see you stop by this saturday.

Actually, the cheesy music was not something that bothered me - it was actually kind of fun. It is definitely not something that would have kept me from going back. I liked that place a lot - it was the best kept little secret. I guess that is going to change now....

Originally posted by chosen1

I hope not the Luna Guy, wheres the door guy from last year at least he was cool.

last week at martini bar we had someone, but he cannot make it this week we do have the guy from luna, but hes not that bad, he brings me alot of people. hope to see you saturday.

Originally posted by drama

Actually, the cheesy music was not something that bothered me - it was actually kind of fun. It is definitely not something that would have kept me from going back. I liked that place a lot - it was the best kept little secret. I guess that is going to change now....

well, i still hope you make your way there, it can be everyones best kept secret now.:D