Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avalon #1

joeygk

• 2 weeks later...

Avalon and Axis are two separate clubs that are connected by a door that you can pass between on Friday nights.

Avalon is the big, glitzy club with a second-to-none system. Axis is a bit darker, more of a rave-y vibe where the DJ is right out near the crowd. Both have there plusses and minuses, but neither will disappoint.

Yup, one cost, two clubs... actually, they've just expanded it to four clubs. Avalon, Axis, Mordern and Embassy. Chances are you'll want to hang out in Avalon or Axis, since the Modern and Embassy don't have any big-name DJs or anything like that, but it's a good place to just chill I hear.

The cover is usually around $20. People get there early (the line starts getting long at 11). Also, in case you didn't know, Boston shuts down at 2 am.:mad:

Originally posted by tottallyoff

Its probably because they cant survive if they compete against each other. Boston does shuts down at 2 am. New york just starts to get going at 2am and lasts until whenever. Too bad that boston is for amatures....

It's because they're all owned by the same company and they're trying to make one of the biggest night's in the country.

Losers like this are why my CP name is 'nyis4meatheads'

and how is it good, numbnuts? If all the fast food restaurants were McDonalds would that be good too? And by the way, just because you cant make it in NYC and had to go to Boston does not mean you have to start bashing it.

Let me guess... you're from Jersey.

Just because 4 clubs are owned by the same people, doesn't mean they're managed by the same people. I bet if you found out who REALLY owns most of the clubs in NYC you'd find the same thing.

Couldn't make it in NYC :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I turned down jobs in NYC to live in Boston. I'm from here, my family and friends are here, and if you're any indication... why the f@#$ would I want to live in new york.

Just because you can't make it on the New York board doesn't mean you have to come in here and start bashing Boston :laugh: :laugh:

the reason I 'started bashing Boston', as you indicated, is because I saw your name when I was navigating to the NYC board. And no, I am not from Jersey. I am from NYC. Of course you turned down jobs in New York City - you wont be able to survive for that pay in the city.

And by the way, why did you choose that name???? :blown:

the reason I 'started bashing Boston', as you indicated, is because I saw your name when I was navigating to the NYC board. And no, I am not from Jersey. I am from NYC. Of course you turned down jobs in New York City - you wont be able to survive for that pay in the city.

And by the way, why did you choose that name???? :blown:

My job here in Boston would afford me a very nice life in NYC, and if I had taken the job there, the money would have been even higher. What, may I ask, do you do for work?? Thought so.....

I chose this name because there were morons (read: meatheads) from the NYC board coming over to the Boston board, acting all cool trying to bash Boston. If your life is so pathetic that you need to start drama on other boards then you really need to get your head checked.