Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys and their Ego problems!

fierydesire

Originally posted by fierydesire

I agree with you here. I mean yeah that bar scenario wouldn't have happened to be me by any chance...:tongue: BUt anyway I knwo what you are saying and girls are just as fucked up, but I feel that guys play way more games. Maybe its me b/c I am so god damn straight up that I like the chase, but I need to know what the deal is w/o all the b/s..

people are just fucked up...everyone wants what the can't have, and when they have something they can have, they don't want it, cuz they want something else...i think that makes sense. sorry if i just rambled.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by clubgodraver

people are just fucked up...everyone wants what the can't have, and when they have something they can have, they don't want it, cuz they want something else...i think that makes sense. sorry if i just rambled.

excellent point, you we do always want what we cant have and then we have it, the novelty wears off, its human nature :confused: ill never understand why it is like that

:bounce:

cd

Z, are you reading my posts on the VIP board and then commenting here? Come on, they just won't swing the same punch without the true, the original, the crass, the insincere, the shallow SCOUNDREL!:tongue: Let me settle back into my original alter ego (where it all began - the *resident* of Clubplanet), and I'll provoke a heated debate or two, and man-hating is my favourite topic! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by chynado11

excellent point, you we do always want what we cant have and then we have it, the novelty wears off, its human nature :confused: ill never understand why it is like that

cd

:confused: i think i was trying to say that but then you said that women get like that because of men... :confused:

when are we gonna stop saying men do this, women do that??

next week some dude is gonna make a thread about this women who screwed him and how because of that all women in general suck and then the girls are gonna get mad and blah blah blah...

there are awesome guys... there are awesome girls... and of course there are the millions of assholes, men and women we deal with on a daily basis... how about we say that we dont like fucked up people period... no gender... then its easier... and everyone can be happy and there will be no bashing... :D

:love:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

:confused: i think i was trying to say that but then you said that women get like that because of men... :confused:

when are we gonna stop saying men do this, women do that??

next week some dude is gonna make a thread about this women who screwed him and how because of that all women in general suck and then the girls are gonna get mad and blah blah blah...

there are awesome guys... there are awesome girls... and of course there are the millions of assholes, men and women we deal with on a daily basis... how about we say that we dont like fucked up people period... no gender... then its easier... and everyone can be happy and there will be no bashing... :D

:love:

well yeah they do in most cases, i dont bash i say what i feel, and i say what i see, if you see in my other posts, i am also talking about females as well, but yeah the day when we all get along is the day that hell freezes over...;)

cd

Originally posted by resident

Z, are you reading my posts on the VIP board and then commenting here? Come on, they just won't swing the same punch without the true, the original, the crass, the insincere, the shallow SCOUNDREL!:tongue: Let me settle back into my original alter ego (where it all began - the *resident* of Clubplanet), and I'll provoke a heated debate or two, and man-hating is my favourite topic! :rolleyes:

Look who is posting on CP:rolleyes: Get your stank ass back to VIP bitch.. Yeah Al I really bit off your topic:rolleyes:

Adam, hun, babe... this thread was not directed towards you or anyone else..it was a simple comment I was making about guys I have come across. I mean believe me I know there are fucken off the hook men out there, but I just haven't been coming across them lately:(