Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Fireydesire, SexyBabyD, bigpoppanils and snoozi...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by simonvanity

ahahahahha....wrestling...I'm down...Lets get ready to rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumble.........

bro, you aren't invited.

Originally posted by linabina

ooooooooooh baby its onnnn..... i will SO prove that i am the dominant female.............. bbbbwaaaahhahahahahhahaha :tongue:

Ohhhhhhhhhh my gawwwwd. Don't TEASE me like that... I think I'm gonna listen to Ressurection now....

Originally posted by fierydesire

:laugh: :laugh: Your just fuken scared you big PUSSY!!!:tongue:

Scared? No, I just dont wanna be wrestling another guy... bad enought Bigpoppa wants to get involved in this...

Here are the New rules... since Mike and I are the champs, Firey and dee face off against big pop and snoozi... winner faces us. Nuff said.

Originally posted by msoprano13

AIGHT YOU FUCKERS.....I JUST GOT BACK FROM MONDAY NIGHT RAW ALL AMPED UP........you clowns are going down

now can you dig that SUCKAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!!!!!

IF YA SMELL WHAT SOPRANO AND RONINMESS ARE COOOOOOKIN!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by roninmess

Scared? No, I just dont wanna be wrestling another guy... bad enought Bigpoppa wants to get involved in this...

Here are the New rules... since Mike and I are the champs, Firey and dee face off against big pop and snoozi... winner faces us. Nuff said.

Get the fuck outta here..As I have said before and I will say again you and Mike aint SHIT!!!!:rolleyes: Why pawn us off to fight others.. You can't handle all of us. Dee and I will take care of you both and we can leave snoozi and bigpop fro you guys later. YOU BOYZ ARE WEAK!!!!!!

BTW, Mike STFU:tongue:

Originally posted by fierydesire

Get the fuck outta here..As I have said before and I will say again you and Mike aint SHIT!!!!:rolleyes: Why pawn us off to fight others.. You can't handle all of us. Dee and I will take care of you both and we can leave snoozi and bigpop fro you guys later. YOU BOYZ ARE WEAK!!!!!!

BTW, Mike STFU:tongue:

no, we got first dibs

sorry, but i'm not one for sloppy seconds