Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am a POSER

Ok let me explain.

I have been going to clubs and raves or parties whatever the new lingo that means rave is.

And i only know of two DJ's that i like. Johnny vicious and Rob Gee. I dance but i am not great. I get dressed up but i know im not wearing the latest of what's in. And by Monday i always say "I AM NOT GOING TO A CLUB FOR A LONG FUCKING TIME" But then by Thursday night i have the itch to go again. I haven't felt this way in a few weeks though because i had a good time. But Friday sucked for me at Roxy.. i was very disappointed. i felt like i was at a small exit.

Does anyone else here feel the same or am i a oddball like i think?

LOL I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE ROB GEE!!!!!!!!

His girlfriend NICOLE ROCKS!!! I will postthe pics from PEACE ON EARTH he took his pants down and showed me his American Flag Boxers :laugh: Love that guy!

You just have to let go and stop over complicating Roxy with try to be all hard core about what you think should be played. Just go with the flow. You haven't hung out with the CP crew yet have you?

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

LOL I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE ROB GEE!!!!!!!!

His girlfriend NICOLE ROCKS!!! I will postthe pics from PEACE ON EARTH he took his pants down and showed me his American Flag Boxers :laugh: Love that guy!

You just have to let go and stop over complicating Roxy with try to be all hard core about what you think should be played. Just go with the flow. You haven't hung out with the CP crew yet have you?

CP Crew = Insane Fuckin Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the plan on friday to meet some cp people. But i know as i have been told "they where all over" But i dident meet anyone. and i went bymyself so my night wasent so hot. But me being the nut case that i am i wll try again! Yeah rob gee is the best the first time i saw him was at tunnle upstairs about 3 years ago. And he fucking took the roof down. To hard for some people but for me just rite.. I think his style is the future of music.