Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mynt Bites

esance

So this weekend I had some friends in from LA who wanted to check out Mynt. They had read an article about it I hadn't even heard of it.

I call ahead on Friday to get some info, I'm told there is no list just get there early B-4 11:00 and there is no cover. Which is cool becouse we were going to see DT later.

So we get there around 10:30 and there are these two assholes on the door with some major attitude. They were not yet open and these idiots were like " Uh we are not sure what time we open the doors could be 11:00 could be 11:30. Then they say we are not sure what the cover will be could be 20.00 maybe 30.00 or even 40.00. But the way they said it was damn rude!!

There were five of us 3 girls 2 guys everyone good looking dressed well with money to spend. It's like look assholes your only just door guys you can drop the attitude

:blown:

Has anyone on the board been there???

Is it that bad that they can afford to be so rude ??

Originally posted by esance

So this weekend I had some friends in from LA who wanted to check out Mynt. They had read an article about it I hadn't even heard of it.

I call ahead on Friday to get some info, I'm told there is no list just get there early B-4 11:00 and there is no cover. Which is cool becouse we were going to see DT later.

So we get there around 10:30 and there are these two assholes on the door with some major attitude. They were not yet open and these idiots were like " Uh we are not sure what time we open the doors could be 11:00 could be 11:30. Then they say we are not sure what the cover will be could be 20.00 maybe 30.00 or even 40.00. But the way they said it was damn rude!!

There were five of us 3 girls 2 guys everyone good looking dressed well with money to spend. It's like look assholes your only just door guys you can drop the attitude

:blown:

Has anyone on the board been there???

Is it that bad that they can afford to be so rude ??

thanks for the info....i'll avoid that place like the plague! WEAK!

Listen the place is great, it's more of a lounge feel than an underground club type feel. And for those who went at 10:30, remember this is Miami, you don't go to popular clubs til after 1 or at least midnight for cr*s sake, and it's good if you know the door mans name. His name is Maximo. By the way, they just started charging a cover last week for the touristy types. The security guys at 10:30 didn't know because management probably hadn't determined the amount to charge yet. It certainly sounds like you had the right mix 3 chiks+2 guys. Next time go at midnight.

The place generally has a great vibe thu-sat nites 12-3. The sound and lighting systems definitely have room for improvement. However the overall look and feel is fresh.

peace

mj