Clubplanet Nightlife Community

eating her out after gettin down....

klohe

K boyz...after you finish having sex with a girlie...r u prone to readily head south and perform a lil post play (CMON...WE CAN KEEP GOING!!!) Sry...anyway...would u eat her out even after you just cummed inside her??? Uhh...I don't understand...but I've had guys do it...mmmm...taste good? ;)

Originally posted by klohe

K boyz...after you finish having sex with a girlie...r u prone to readily head south and perform a lil post play (CMON...WE CAN KEEP GOING!!!) Sry...anyway...would u eat her out even after you just cummed inside her??? Uhh...I don't understand...but I've had guys do it...mmmm...taste good? ;)

If it was with you, yes...any other girl, it would DEPEND...

Like i've said b4 - not a problem.

I mean, it would be kinda fucked up to expect her to swallow and then turn my nose up wouldn't it?

girls have interesting reactions to it though - some get all excited but some freak a little and think its sick.

just not a big deal is all.

depends on the girl... however 9 out of 10 times, i go down on the girl after i cum... or until she starts to shake like a fish out of water... ;):D;)

THis sounds good..kinda like the completion on an unfinished symphony. I'd do it every now and then. I just LOVE to hear a girl screech and moan in utter satisfaction while my

:tongue: is working and my hands playing gingerly with her titties at the same time :)

before

during

after

even if we don't fuck i'd still eat the goodies

I have done it before. didn't bother me at all