Clubplanet Nightlife Community

alright ladies am i the only one

chynado11

Originally posted by chynado11

Am I the only one who hates wearing the same thing twice and have to get a new outfit every weekend..or i either dont wear the same shirt for at least a month...Do i have a problem or am i not a lone?

:bounce:

cd

OMG that is so funny that you say that, if I plan on going out, especially if it is a special event I will plan my outfit and week or so in advance, trying to first picture it in my head then create. But I will take a few things into account, first have I worn that shirt or pants to that place before, how long ago. Am I going to see someone that has seen me in this shirt before or in the past few months, will they remember? Some guys don't understand these things, but it is important to look good, and to make sure you don't wear the same thing within the "buffered" time....:D

Jessica

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by prplhz

OMG that is so funny that you say that, if I plan on going out, especially if it is a special event I will plan my outfit and week or so in advance, trying to first picture it in my head then create. But I will take a few things into account, first have I worn that shirt or pants to that place before, how long ago. Am I going to see someone that has seen me in this shirt before or in the past few months, will they remember? Some guys don't understand these things, but it is important to look good, and to make sure you don't wear the same thing within the "buffered" time....:D

Jessica

~~~~ HAHAHHAH my friends think im an idiot when i do that!!!!!!!! in fact thats what i did today and i realized i went to rox so damn much i have nothing to wear b/c someone def saw me in each one of my outfits......so tomm im going shopping!!!:D

the solution to that is sew and make ur own clothes...i do and trust me no one has the same shit as me and i save $$$$

CD

that's great that you sew your own stuff... just curious, do you just have incredible natural talent and just create or do you follow patterns or something? i sometimes cut up some stuff but if there was a method to the madness it would def help me

Originally posted by sprincess218

There's a store on Broadway 1 block north of Canal Jeans on the right hand side (if you're facing south)...I'm not sure of the name but they had some super cute stuff in it and the prices didn't seem that bad.

i think you are talking about Mystique... yes there is some cute stuff in there,... but it tends to be a lot of the same merchandise you will \find in the other stores too.

Atrium ususally has some really hip stuff :) and I like Foravi too ( across the street from Mystique) usually has some very cool stuff. Also check out the stores that are off Broadway too! like down spring (torwards the MAC store -- god i live there too!) and there i some other stores trendy stores torward the Little Italy end too -- Miss Sixty

yeah i go shopping in Soho like once a week! and to make matters worse, I am a buyer --- I shop for a living! :laugh:

:blown:

I'm a window shopper and Soho is one of the worse places to do that cause you just want to buy EVERYTHING! I haven't wondered around there in a few weeks, I may have to give into the shakes and check it out Saturday. I will find the naem of the store I was talking about and let you know.

this thread is wacko....:D :D

no really theres lots of clothes for women out there to choose from, and if u make ur own stuff like chyna and look good in it (like chyna)..then the more :jawdrop: :jawdrop: u will look....

but there isnt really alot of stuff for guys, like if I wanted to wear a kilt or a red leather outfit with white cowboy boots like the guys in my sig. to a club why cant I without people thinking I'm a weirdo ? :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by spiegrl

that's great that you sew your own stuff... just curious, do you just have incredible natural talent and just create or do you follow patterns or something? i sometimes cut up some stuff but if there was a method to the madness it would def help me

well on my moms side...fashion designing comes into play..i guess thats where i get it..i have some friends that sketch what i want it to look like, i can use measurements and then you can tape it to a mannequin, im not the best at this aspect but have girlfirends that are, but when it comes to actually sewing it, thats where i come in...i think anyone that has a passion for fashion or a craftiness can make clothes from a pattern, its not really that hard, its kind of addicting, but just get a very good sewing machine and , fabric and a pattern and your set...:)

CD

Originally posted by vicman

this thread is wacko

no really theres lots of clothes for women out there to choose from, and if u make ur own stuff like chyna and look good in it (like chyna)..then the more :jawdrop: :jawdrop: u will look....

but there isnt really alot of stuff for guys, like if I wanted to wear a kilt or a red leather outfit with white cowboy boots like the guys in my sig. to a club why cant I without people thinking I'm a weirdo ?

nice to see ur support vicman hahaaa..and thanks for the compliment..pm me about the trip...i have been mad sick..and havent been able to go shopping :D for a new outfit in a while..

vicman word to the wise...no gaucho outfit please...bwahahhaha ;) you know ill still love you but :clears throat: just no ? ok

CD

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the only one who hates wearing the same thing twice and have to get a new outfit every weekend..or i either dont wear the same shirt for at least a month...Do i have a problem or am i not a lone?

cd [/quote

You are not alone hunny!! The real problem is when you spend all your money on clothes to wear out, and then have no money left to actually go anywhere!

Originally posted by midnightangel

cd [/quote

You are not alone hunny!! The real problem is when you spend all your money on clothes to wear out, and then have no money left to actually go anywhere!

OMG GIRL!!!!!! hahahaha:laugh: that is so true...or try this one ur closet is full of dressy, going out clothes that you have NO CASUAL clothes to just chill in...thats the worst

CD