Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dinner Meetup - let's get this figured out!

vixenfoxxy

OK we were getting nowhere fast previously sooooo

Everybody just post what days are best for you (top 3, in order) and what restaurants and venues you'd like to hit up (top 3 of each, in order).

Mine:

Thursday

Sunday

Friday

Malaysia or what ever that place is that someone suggested, it sounds cool

Cafe Asia

Dragonfly

(no Bertucci's or Jimi will have to do overtime wa wa!)

Red

Modern

Ozio

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

OK we were getting nowhere fast previously sooooo

Everybody just post what days are best for you (top 3, in order) and what restaurants and venues you'd like to hit up (top 3 of each, in order).

Mine:

Thursday

Sunday

Friday

Malaysia or what ever that place is that someone suggested, it sounds cool

Cafe Asia

Dragonfly

(no Bertucci's or Jimi will have to do overtime wa wa!)

Red

Modern

Ozio

bertuccis!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by raver_mania

I thought we were meeting at the Malaysian place this Thursday, around 7pm or so?

yeah, but the orther thread started to get out of control.

My pick: the Malaysian joint, 7 or 7:30 is fine with me. Afterwards, who ever is interested, Red.

As far as I know Vixen is still in NYC and still will be this Thursday and she was just posting as a general "when is a good time and where is a good place to try to set up a meet-up" since she won't even be here. I thought things were cleared up in the other thread, but I haven't looked at it recently.

Originally posted by Kuro

As far as I know Vixen is still in NYC and still will be this Thursday and she was just posting as a general "when is a good time and where is a good place to try to set up a meet-up" since she won't even be here. I thought things were cleared up in the other thread, but I haven't looked at it recently.

No she is here, in DC. I think I might do the opposite of raver_mania, I might go afterwards, but skip the malaysian crap, I'm not a big fan of it, but I'll decide later.

Originally posted by pgiddy

No she is here, in DC. I think I might do the opposite of raver_mania, I might go afterwards, but skip the malaysian crap, I'm not a big fan of it, but I'll decide later.

You gotta go! I wanna meet the infamous Pgiddy and I'm not going out later! Their menu has tons of options, I'm sure even a whitey like you can find sumpn' good!

Originally posted by malanee

Oh - you are one to talk Mr: [img]

Vic can see his image fine, because it's on his harddrive. But nobody else in the world can see his image. But Vic doesn't know that nobody can see his image, because he only see's CP from his own computer, and not through the eyes of others.

It's kinda like our own CP version of the Emperor's new clothes. :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Vic can see his image fine, because it's on his harddrive. But nobody else in the world can see his image. But Vic doesn't know that nobody can see his image, because he only see's CP from his own computer, and not through the eyes of others.

It's kinda like our own CP version of the Emperor's new clothes. :D

weird shit,, cuz i've accessed cp from home and i can see it, even though the harddrive i have thoise images in is are in my machine at work..lemme see....