Clubplanet Nightlife Community

need advice

court877

Ok...I'm confused

I used to have the best times ever (sexually) with someone...I mean it was just a lottt of fun but then when I stayed at school for a semester I didn't talk to him at all and now that I'm home for break he calls me all the time, but it's weird... now I don't feel comfortable doing what I used to do...but at the same time I'm dyin to be with him again...arrrr i dunno what to do:confused:

Originally posted by court877

Ok...I'm confused

I used to have the best times ever (sexually) with someone...I mean it was just a lottt of fun but then when I stayed at school for a semester I didn't talk to him at all and now that I'm home for break he calls me all the time, but it's weird... now I don't feel comfortable doing what I used to do...but at the same time I'm dyin to be with him again...arrrr i dunno what to do:confused:

Babe...go hang out with him! :) If you don't feel comfortable going back to the way things were....then don't! People change and so do expectations, but if you have had fun with this kid in the past, there's no reason not to see him again. Decide then what's right for you, but don't go back to school wishing you had hung out with him just once...go and see what happens. And report back ;) G'luck :)

If you want hang out with him for a lil while and if things are not that bad then hang out a little more.....maybe time will make things better....and if things are better then do what you want...if its just too weird then just say you gotta go....do what you want!!:blank: