Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bullshit rumors

atomicapples

how many people here know i joke around alot? and half the shit i say either dont make sence, or its not even true???

and for all of you who think CP is gay..

if it is soo gay and for fuckers like me and marko..

why the fuck are you reading this?

eat my fucking virgin ASSHOLE...

Slow the fuck up Tony....We know you fuck around. Damn need some ass..haha :rolleyes::tongue: Vent it all out hun...

But one thing I must say is that yeah oyu crack alot of shit on the board and all, but you and Marko never ever show your faces. Whats the deal with that? I for one would like to meet you already;) So come drag your fat ass out...hehe Oh BTW, whats up with the Broadway Play..urine something...haha:rolleyes: :tongue:

Originally posted by joeg

Yeah, I think everyone knows your kidding... or is extremely scared for the human race..... (jk)... Zehra's right though.... You never show your fucking face....

Well, between Apples' flagelence ( i know i spelled that wrong), and Marko's hair dilemma (not to mention the breath he inherited from his Pops')....I think we should be glad they stay incognito.......

Plus ya know....humpty hump....those two are always at it!!!!

Anywho, if Marko is too chickenshit to go to the shagfest....I'll wiggle and giggle till Apples' asks me to go.....I'm startin to get a lil' curious myself....

:D:tongue::D

you know.. you guys are the best...

fucking marko... i hate all your friends...

fuck them all

fuck it...

im going to joni the brian and chris bandwagon...

i mean, i know their your childhood friends and all..

but they aint mine..

fuck that... too much shit to deal with... and i dont have time to deal with shit like this... i have high priority calls to do for them top dogs... (tops dogs curse alot at people, and they cant get fired for it)... and now they got me working like some fucking chinaman in some sweatshop... not only do i have to redo and move all the data to their new machines.. i got to make CUSTOM images for these fuckers... my boss told me.. whatever they want they get... i fucking bombed out on some dudes machine... fuck the whole shit up... fucking them imaging guys we have fucking dont know shit... (excluding the 235 new york people) IBM x22 image dont work... wrong video drivers, wrong NIC drivers, wrong sound drivers. dude use those fucking MCSE certs to uses... and start fucking using sysprep.exe... i hate going inside and stripping all your fuckers work....

virgin cow ass

Originally posted by marcid21

Well, between Apples' flagelence ( i know i spelled that wrong), and Marko's hair dilemma (not to mention the breath he inherited from his Pops')....I think we should be glad they stay incognito.......

Plus ya know....humpty hump....those two are always at it!!!!

Anywho, if Marko is too chickenshit to go to the shagfest....I'll wiggle and giggle till Apples' asks me to go.....I'm startin to get a lil' curious myself....

:D:tongue::D

LMAO!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LMAO!!!

ENOUGH!!! SILENCE!!!

Originally posted by atomicapples

and for all of you who think CP is gay... if it is soo gay and for fuckers like me and marko..

I've been reading this over and over, for almost 12 hours now... and have no clue what the fuck it means!!!

:confused: :confused: :confused: