Clubplanet Nightlife Community

They are finally playing Stand Still on KTU

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by djdanfury

I'm glad KTU didn't get a hold of that song when it was still good......

KTU kills songs ......as soon as you hear it on there, its over.....you can't listen to it anymore

LOL remember when they MURDered .....I turn to you.....?

well bad news they just picked up Nicoles "one good reason" and tina ann's "In my dreams" dezock 2 for 2 lol:(

They actually been playing Stand still for a while, it was just on late at night and not in the normal rotation yet......

I do agree, they kill almost every song they get...........

Remember when they were playing Shhhh......Be Quiet and Zombie Nation!!!!!!!

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

They actually been playing Stand still for a while, it was just on late at night and not in the normal rotation yet......

I do agree, they kill almost every song they get...........

Remember when they were playing Shhhh......Be Quiet and Zombie Nation!!!!!!!

They really do over play songs.....so annoying.

Originally posted by duper14

But how come no one tries to say anything about it to the stations then?

Because even if we do say something they won't do anything about it. It's not worth it. I'd rather just listen to cd's in my car then listen to KTU over play songs. :)

Originally posted by kirklop

THEY JUST STARTED PLAYING RAPTURE..........WHAT A CRIME.....

PLUS THEY'RE PLAYING THE WRONG MIX

I was just about to say the same thing. I nearly cried when I heard it played during normal hours (not at 4am) a few weeks ago!

I love that song and now they will play it until my ears bleed!!!!

Oh and for whoever said, write to the radio stations to tell them. Think about that for a second. KTU is gonna play to the audience. Im sure the majority of the KTU audience still LOVES zombie nation. KTU plays for the every day person, not us.

Perfect example was me bitching about Joeys one Friday night ( i think Kirk was spinnin?) They played fuckin sandstorm for cryin out loud. But then someone pointed out that KTU was live from there that night, so thats why they were playin such overplayed crap.

the worst part is that i heard La La Land on KTU everytime i got into my car........LOL i can see little kids singing in class......Something about those little pills.....they kill a million brain cells.....during recess......Has anyone seen my brain today?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by djdanfury

the worst part is that i heard La La Land on KTU everytime i got into my car........LOL i can see little kids singing in class......Something about those little pills.....they kill a million brain cells.....during recess......Has anyone seen my brain today?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Exactly.........If they only knew.....