Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who in here loves older women?!!

djvectrex

me personally i love older women.....i've been in 2 relationships since the beggining of last summer, both 40, unbelievable bodies!! so hottttttttttttttt...lol. had the best sex of my life, i've tried all kinds of things, it was just amazing. the only thing that was bad about it was that they were both married, and actually the second one i kinda fell in love with her, not to sound sick or anything lol but i got really attached cause she was nice to, not just physically, but with everything.....loved every moment of it! guys, if u ever have the chance, dont bail out....i think it would be one of the most thrilling sexual experiences you'll ever have;) !! any older ladies in here by any chance, interested ;) ?lol...........

Since NO one else has BALLS or the the Experience to back it up...

I'll confess.....

I love O D Bs ('OL Dirty Bangers) women 40 and over that look under 25....

I was recently engaged to a woman 12 years older than I... and I'm pretty old...... Lets just say she was over 40... and I'm ...

Anyway she was extremely hot and one of the Biggest freaks... Hell she could almost keep up with me :rolleyes: ... well, at leas for the first hour .

Peace,

DOC~B

" Tending to ALL your PsychoSexual Needs since 1980 "

Older women are off the hook! If you can latch onto an older women, you're in for a ride. Older women know what they want and they dont play any games. They speak their mind because most of them are in their sexual prime. When I was 21, I was chillin' in Staten Island and this beautiful late thirty-something Italian woman sends me a drink from across the bar. I told the bartender, I refuse unless she'll come over and have it with me. Two seconds later she comes over to me at the bar and says, I've been watching you the last couple of weeks and would you think I'm crazy if I told you I wanted to fuck your brains out? I stood there for a second with my mouth wide open, I was shocked but I definately noticed her the few times that I had been at the bar. Needless to say, she took me back to her place and proceeded to make her wish cummm true. She absolutely blew my mind and then some. I was 21, I had had sex before, but if was never that intense. She knew what she wanted and was not afraid to cummm get it. Over the next 6 months, this woman taught me every part of her body, how and why to touch it and where... mmm! I remember it like it was yesterday!

Originally posted by njdionysus

Older women are off the hook! If you can latch onto an older women, you're in for a ride. Older women know what they want and they dont play any games. They speak their mind because most of them are in their sexual prime. When I was 21, I was chillin' in Staten Island and this beautiful late thirty-something Italian woman sends me a drink from across the bar. I told the bartender, I refuse unless she'll come over and have it with me. Two seconds later she comes over to me at the bar and says, I've been watching you the last couple of weeks and would you think I'm crazy if I told you I wanted to fuck your brains out? I stood there for a second with my mouth wide open, I was shocked but I definately noticed her the few times that I had been at the bar. Needless to say, she took me back to her place and proceeded to make her wish cummm true. She absolutely blew my mind and then some. I was 21, I had had sex before, but if was never that intense. She knew what she wanted and was not afraid to cummm get it. Over the next 6 months, this woman taught me every part of her body, how and why to touch it and where... mmm! I remember it like it was yesterday!

thats awesome dude!! did u use condom? u still talk to her?

The name is Joey and thanks. It didnt last because of her daughter. She was almost my age, 18 and just as beautiful as her mother. I was over the house all the time and her daughter started to get uncomfortable with the fact that her mother was fucking a 21 year old kid. ((And yes, I thought about getting the mother and daughter at the same time, but unfortunately that wasnt going to happen.)) I think her daughter was definately jealous because I treated her mom like gold and her (the daughter's) boyfriend was an asshole and treated her like shit. That f'n punk ruined my situation and I ended up beating his ass a couple of months later.

Originally posted by njdionysus

The name is Joey and thanks. It didnt last because of her daughter. She was almost my age, 18 and just as beautiful as her mother. I was over the house all the time and her daughter started to get uncomfortable with the fact that her mother was fucking a 21 year old kid. ((And yes, I thought about getting the mother and daughter at the same time, but unfortunately that wasnt going to happen.)) I think her daughter was definately jealous because I treated her mom like gold and her (the daughter's) boyfriend was an asshole and treated her like shit. That f'n punk ruined my situation and I ended up beating his ass a couple of months later.

lol lol!! the daughter actually knew your were banging her mom? still awesome tho......imagine getting the daughter and mom........wow!!!!! this fuckin world is amazing sometimes lol:D