Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any ladies ever get paddled?

JonStephen

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I got a paddle from my college days sitting in my room.........never used it though, hmmmmm

Anybody think this is too much?

I'd go easy.

HAHAHAHA! Actually sounds like fun. I like that burning stinging sensation you get right after a real good ass smacking.

I got a paddle from my college days sitting in my room.........never used it though, hmmmmm

I'd go easy.

No way Jose!

I got paddled with a double sided one once.....LOL...I loved it. This guy that I met, who was strictly fucking material, was all into that D/S stuff....he's actually the one who got me into some of that....but nothing hardcore at all.....

So yeah...this double sided paddle had really soft black fur on one side...and tiny rubber spikes on the other.....It actually didn't hurt that much....It felt so good in fact, that I continued to go back for more!!!!!

Paddles rule the school!!!

hahhahah

Jon...

I got my ol fraternity paddle too at home.....

I only used it on a girl once in college....its gainin dust on top of my desk...maybe i will break it out for a meetup sometime soon...

LAdies..............

whos gettin line for a Paddling from me and DJ Jon?

I'd go easy.

Jon, your an ass...Why didn't you tell me about the paddle? :confused: You know I am addicted to spanking in every which way or sort....Thank you sir may I have another!!

Bring the paddle next week;)

<---bends my booty ova...

Originally posted by fierydesire

Jon, your an ass...Why didn't you tell me about the paddle? :confused: You know I am addicted to spanking in every which way or sort....Thank you sir may I have another!!

Bring the paddle next week;)

<---bends my booty ova...

Aiight I see how it is, I might be on the rougher side with you.....you naughty girl.:D

BTW........your sig pics are incredible, where do you get that stuff?

Originally posted by snoozi8

not yet....... are we lining up? ;) just be gentle the first few times.....oh and.....do we get to paddle you??? anybody been a bad boy......?

yeah, Fiery they remind me of certain graphics they use on those computer/video games really brilliant

I've been naughty...;)