Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rachel / Joey ???

dgmodel

Now I dont watch much T.V. and I used to watch friends all the time, however now i dont have much time anymore except for these late night posts about...???... in any event... what is going on with Rachel / Joey??? is she coming on to him? if so doesnt anyone else think this is way way way way very very very extremely extremely extremely wrong???

(if im mistaken please someone tell me what the deal is)

aaaaaw....but i think they would be so cute together!! her and ross are nothing so! i know the whole carrying his child thing but come one! LOL....can't we just forget that for a lil!!! haha.......i just really love joey and want to see him with a steady girl! he is so hot..i want him.......

i absolutely loooove joey!! he's so adorable :heart: i don't know about the whole joey and rachel thing... the fact that its so not like him to really fall for a girl makes the whole situation exciting but it IS rachel. the two of them living together is hilarious. a relationship tho?? i don't see it working out. i always thought if joey would ever end up with any of the friends girls it would be pheobe. theyre both the odd ones out so it'd be a perfect match! anyway, next week they say if the baby is a boy or a girl!!! i laughed a lot during this episode, i hope it works out that way next week. friends has been lagging a lil lately. btw, how many 3 letter bad words can u think of? lol

missed the first 15 minutes... but from what i got.. rach and joey decided to go on a date (am i wrong?) and they had a great time... joey i guess realizes he has feelings for her and at then end hes torn and sad and *sigh* it was soooo good...

ok.. bad job i know... someone help... :D

::watching will & grace... how funny is it???:: :laugh2:

love will&grace...this ones a repeat though!! but it is such a good one!! jack is the best!!

anyways...friends....they went on a date because rachel was saying how she wished she could date blah blah...but is pregnant blah blah.....so joey being to SWEETIE that he is...took her out!! and now...well he LiKeS her!!!! aaaaaawwwww

Originally posted by djmoonshine

missed the first 15 minutes... but from what i got.. rach and joey decided to go on a date (am i wrong?) and they had a great time... joey i guess realizes he has feelings for her and at then end hes torn and sad and *sigh* it was soooo good...

ok.. bad job i know... someone help... :D

::watching will & grace... how funny is it???:: :laugh2:

Will and Grace is a re run...but the most classic line from that episode was by Karen...

"I don't remember anyone giving you permission for eye contact"...lol...what a classic bitch!!!

Anywho, I'm all for the Rachel and Joey thing....She just looked to cute and pregnant in that black dress.....and then at the end, when Joey was all curled up on the recliner with her.....

The way he looked like the big muscle bound man, and she was all hiding from the scary movie...but he was really scared shitless about her......oh boy...made my heart skip a beat.....

I have to remember it's only TV.:(

ok, to cheer rachel up, joey takes her out to dinner. they go out to eat and they're joking around, pretending its a "real" date, showing each other their pick up moves and they end up having a lot of fun. joey kinda starts to fall for her moves but just shakes it off until they get back to their apartment when rachel shows joey her goodnite date routine. so she shows him how she leans in, lets her lips touch her date and how she makes this lil mmmm sound. they dont kiss but joey got all into it and ends up feeling weird about it. next night, he cuts his date short cause he keeps thinking about rachel and goes home to watch a scary movie w/her. she makes him hold her cause shes scared (its kujo!) and poor joey looks like hes soooo falling for her. rachel is oblivious to all of it. errrr i dunno if this made any sense...lol i tried! basically, joey has thing for rachel but rachel just thinks of him as good ole joey...

Originally posted by marcid21

Will and Grace is a re run...but the most classic line from that episode was by Karen...

"I don't remember anyone giving you permission for eye contact"...lol...what a classic bitch!!!

Anywho, I'm all for the Rachel and Joey thing....She just looked to cute and pregnant in that black dress.....and then at the end, when Joey was all curled up on the recliner with her.....

The way he looked like the big muscle bound man, and she was all hiding from the scary movie...but he was really scared shitless about her......oh boy...made my heart skip a beat.....

I have to remember it's only TV.:(

lmao... dont you feel like the hugest dork when you get all excited and giddy for the people on tv!! i :love: it!!!

ok heres my theory on this one...1 of 2 things is gonna happen....1. joey is goin to make a move but rachel is gonna tell him that its just a freinds thing or 2. they are going to get together and rachel is going to lose the baby (which is what i said was gonna happen when she found out she was pregnant..sad i know but...) and the show will just keep going in the direction it was before!