Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha digweed, Dave Seman, Carl Cox, PVD. Where the hell are they?

Ther are no friggin good DJ's spinnin in NYC. I see more going on in Boston, Avalon. Which sux dick? We all remember July at Avalon. It was awsome to see PVD spin for 1 hour. Ha ha ha . Wher e are all of the above DJ. Not in NYC. Shit is going on in NY.

If anyone know of any of the DJs above spinning let me know.

Originally posted by nycchic24

are you from boston king73? you know that AValon got rated the #1 club in the US (according to Mixer mag i believe?) Axis was up there too. i thought that was kinda interesting/weird...

Out of curiousity, where is Axis???

If you guys haven't been to Avalon you don't know what you're missing.

Yes, when PVD spun here in the summer it was a DISASTER. but that was due to the first power outage I've seen in Boston in 5 years. The power didn't go on until like 11:30 and they almost weren't able to open up the club at all.

Avalon's got it all though: great space, amazing sound system, 2nd to none on lights, decent staff, and probably the best DJ line-up in the U.S. week in and week out. The ONLY thing holding it back is the awful, awful, awful 2 AM close, but those are Mass. blue laws, they'll never change.

If you doubt Avalon you should have been there for Sasha, Digweed and Jimmy Van M. They spun for 6 hours, which meant the club opened at 8 pm!?!?!? Sasha and Digweed THREW DOWN, blew everyone away... they're best set on the U.S. tour by far.

Oh, and Axis used to have Chrome Thursdays, which was the best progressive Thursday night anywhere. Unfortunately it ended a couple months ago due to Friday's Avaland X2 :mad: