Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im here and well just to clarify some things

#1 I am fine and well. I did not get into a car accident or went to the Hospital.

#2 The thread starter of this post I think we can all say who it MIGHT be if you go to the NJ forum and see the hating done by the promoters of Dimis it wouldn't suprise me if its them. (newdimis, lunalounge46, kostap). Not saying it is them but look at the hating they do on the board it wouldnt suprise me.

#3 Groove Lounge did well last night and i Thank whoever came last night thank you for coming and ill see you next week.

#4 Thanks for every1 who thought i was hurt for giving their prayers for me and my friends who imed me about this.

thanx

stephen

Originally posted by slyonspromos

#1 I am fine and well. I did not get into a car accident or went to the Hospital.

I am glad you are ok, Stephen. Don't know you personally but you're one of us so the concern was genuine.

I have NEVER been as pissed off as I am at this very moment. Someone better come forward with an explantion or else there will be hell to pay. No more f'ing around. Have the guts to admit who you are. This is probably the most disgustic display of immaturity, and there is much of it on this board, I have ever read. Lying about someone's health, that they were in a car accident. Obviously, the word KARMA means nothing to you.

DICKHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 The thread starter of this post I think we can all say who it MIGHT be if you go to the NJ forum and see the hating done by the promoters of Dimis it wouldn't suprise me if its them. (newdimis, lunalounge46, kostap). Not saying it is them but look at the hating they do on the board it wouldnt suprise me.

#3 Groove Lounge did well last night and i Thank whoever came last night thank you for coming and ill see you next week.

#4 Thanks for every1 who thought i was hurt for giving their prayers for me and my friends who imed me about this.

thanx

stephen

Although I don't know you I think it's really messed up that someone posted that. I know this board can be really immature at times but this goes above and beyond anything I've ever seen. I'm glad that you're ok.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Steve,

I know Kosta. I know he wouldnt do someting like that. He wouldnt go that far.

I appreciate that Brian.

Steve you shouldn't point fingers without facts. Thats some fucked up shit. I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO ANYBODY.

i dont know if you did get into an accident or not, but if you did i hope your ok. if you didnt then you should not point fingers towards anyone. because why the hell would i post something like that. my posts on the board, you can look at them. i never did anything towards you and your promotion team on posts until you and your partners started acting immaturly. just read the post i wrote on the fatal car accident thing. then everybody will understand.

Guest bonsolidd

thanx

stephen

Thanx for clearing that up! This is sad people have to resort to this and it is very poor in taste!!!!!!