Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Dave or Johnnyblackrock

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by slyonspromos

To Dave

Dave wtf can i put in my email addresses in my posts. Why u block me out on that if i put ****************@aol.com you use ******** for it whats the point in this. I try to have people get in touch with me and u block it why me and no one else on the board. Seriously please explain some reasoning in this

You can't all promotions have to be in the promoter forum and no more guestlitst in sigs....soon no more promos on the NJ board..

saleen 1

slyons 0

Should have stayed in that coma buddy!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

You know, SALEEN, I have no control of anything but ease up bro. That's nothing to make fun of!!!!!!!

I never implied that you have the control read the ny board, the posts are being moved a lot now, even kosta was pissed about it since all of his were moved....

check out the promo board, jammed packed full of moved NJ posts....Yet the bunka keeps slipping threw the cracks. I smell cover up..............

Originally posted by saleen351

I never implied that you have the control read the ny board, the posts are being moved a lot now, even kosta was pissed about it since all of his were moved....

check out the promo board, jammed packed full of moved NJ posts....Yet the bunka keeps slipping threw the cracks. I smell cover up..............

Yo SALEEN, I was referring to your post about Stephen and a coma and the fact I have no authority to tell you what to post or not. Just so common coutesy is all bro!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

You know what I was gonna let you buy me some drinks at club xs, jan 12 with teo t and richie santana, email ceeotter to be placed on the list, this is one party not to missed but now I'll buy my own drinks...

You can't all promotions have to be in the promoter forum and no more guestlitst in sigs....soon no more promos on the NJ board..

saleen 1

slyons 0

Should have stayed in that coma buddy!

SALEENY YOU ARE SUCH A DICK...CORRECTION WHAT AN ASSHOLE YOU ARE...

BUT I LIKE...KEEP IT UP!!! :smoke:

You tell em Nick. I smell cover up too. by the way JBR who do I make the check out to or was it cash nonsequential bills in an unmarked envelope. ;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by kostaP

You tell em Nick. I smell cover up too. by the way JBR who do I make the check out to or was it cash nonsequential bills in an unmarked envelope. ;)

Down with bunka promoters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest bonsolidd

Down with bunka promoters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cover up what the fuck! lol u r too funny!! Make me aware of what's going on! love u tooo!!!!!!! BON

Saleen go jerk off to MRS BELL LOSER!!!!!