Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so, has anyone ever had to actually double bag it??

Guest jroo

There are certain cases where double, or even triple bagging may be desired. It depends on the ho. You see, even amongst ho's, there are different grades of ho's when dirtiness is concerned. So, if we were to put it in terms of CP ho's. Vixen would require double or possibly triple bagging. Chynado would require single bagging. Unless she has her unwashed, crusty panties on. In which case I would recommend double bagging.

Boy, am I gonna get in trouble for this one... ;)

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

depend, if its for ceral and stuff like that one bag would do.

milk, eggs, and fragile stuff definitely a double bag, an make it PLASTIC, 'cuz I love the rubbery surface

doesnt plastic have a plasticy surface???

Guest jroo
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Apparently not in Mexico.

once i got scared and rubbed myself down with iodine, or betadine, or whatever that shit is that turns everything red. but that was just becuase i didnt want my eggs to break in the bag, didnt want any yolk on the shrooms

i always quintuple bag all the shit i get from my cousin, the one who is a vet, before crossing the border, thorw in some coffee in there too, and while I'm at it, stuff it in the wheels :D :D :D

Wait. WTF are we talking about? Jroo, how come you always post vague questions? Are we talking about groceries, or sex, or Vic's cousin? WTF???

Guest jroo

i always quintuple bag all the shit i get from my cousin, the one who is a vet, before crossing the border, thorw in some coffee in there too, and while I'm at it, stuff it in the wheels :D :D :D

a friend once told me that was what hand sanitizer was for ;)

Guest jroo
Originally posted by jroo

a friend once told me that was what hand sanitizer was for ;)

speaking of vets!!!!!!! dude, do you know where i can find some yellow labels from fort. dodge. you know with the warning label, "you will die" on the side? that would be greatly appreicated. i miss my kitty soooooooooo much, i hate moving. :(

Wait. WTF are we talking about? Jroo, how come you always post vague questions? Are we talking about groceries, or sex, or Vic's cousin? WTF???

WTF r u talkin' about, you know about the operation and the shipment

speaking of vets!!!!!!! dude, do you know where i can find some yellow labels from fort. dodge. you know with the warning label, "you will die" on the side? that would be greatly appreicated. i miss my kitty soooooooooo much, i hate moving. :(

Mmmmmmmmm.... Kitty..... Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Yet another thing I would punch my grandmother in the jaw for. My own personal vial of the kitty. Or two. Or three. Or four.

Guest jroo

WTF r u talkin' about, you know about the operation and the shipment

WTF are you all talking about???? it was about sex, then drugs, then i dont know how his cousin came into this. and now a sex operation?? wtf

Guest jroo

Mmmmmmmmm.... Kitty..... Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Yet another thing I would punch my grandmother in the jaw for. My own personal vial of the kitty. Or two. Or three. Or four.

i would even punch your grandmother in the jaw for some of that sweet pussy

yeah kitty is around here somewhere with a collegue of mine :D

Guest jroo

Are you talking in vague terms again, or do you really mean my grandmother's cookie?? :confused:

hahaha, ok, i guess that was vauge, i mean pussy ='s kitty cat, kitty cat ='s kitty, kitty ='s k , k='s cartoon land.

Nah Vic! You disappoint me. Stuffing the wheels is amateur. You would need to septuple bag it in order to get away with that when crossing the border. If you want to triple bag it and get away with it, stuff it in the gas tank. The smell of gasoline will fool the dogs and you're home free. Mexican wisdom at its best. :)