Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so apparently, I'm kind of a crackhead....

oh and incidentally that night was my crackhead night.

i was going to leave at 2:30 or so and get four hours sleep.

key phrase being "was going to".

i ended up staying until the 'end' of richie's set,

was poised at the back door exit, saw him come back up

for an encore, and stayed till they absolutely CLOSED the joint.

i even screamed up "richie! i've been listening since the days

of f.u.s.e. [futuristic underground subsonic experiments]. beautiful set, man!" to which he smiled...

so there i was at *5*am and still had to get back to jerzey.

arrived in my apartment circa 5:45am [that's the nice thing about hoboken - at least it's a tolerable distance from nyc], got not even two hours of sleep, and proceeded to arrive at work, on time, with extreme gastric distress all day (my body always protests when i force it into action when it desperately needs to sleep off those 180 and vodka's) and stayed all the way till closing time. wasn't terribly productive, but no unlike any other friday.

craaaaaackhead.

i remember thinking "i'm fucking almost 25. what am i Doing?!"

Guest tilly
Originally posted by thehacker

not bad?

NOT BAD?!

fuckin...

when he opened for richie hawtin at centro

i thought for the whole first half hour after

i arrived that he WAS richie...

Dude,

Rachel8C is aka BlowflyII...that explains why what was said has nothing to do with the subject at hand!

Hey xpander?!?! eye was hoping i could surprise attack you at roxy last week.... viscious's bd... live performance of HIDE YOU!!!! Although it wasnt the drum n bass version i was satisfied.... hey it was free... could i have asked for anything more?!!?!? even got a piece of birfdays caked?!!?! haha doesnt take much to please me :cool: alright well i hope all is good around your neck of the woods you crackhead ;) ..... piece :monkey:

Originally posted by sunshine420

Hey xpander?!?! eye was hoping i could surprise attack you at roxy last week.... viscious's bd... live performance of HIDE YOU!!!! Although it wasnt the drum n bass version i was satisfied.... hey it was free... could i have asked for anything more?!!?!? even got a piece of birfdays caked?!!?! haha doesnt take much to please me :cool: alright well i hope all is good around your neck of the woods you crackhead ;) ..... piece :monkey:

SUNNY!!!!

check your PMS!!

CRAP HANG ON!

let me type it first.......

sunshine420<--- anxiously awaiting for PM but taking a shower (The more the merrier..... whooooo hoooooooo.. lol) in the mean time cuz i smell like crapskies and i have to work the unbearable shift till 12 pm tonight!?!?! what kinda shit is that?...

Hopefully i will catch u later?!?!?!?

Piece :monkey:

Guest tilly

wiiiiild guess

ansel adams?

strike 1

hint #2: a very strong woman (that should narrow it down greatly for you.

NOTE***this painting (hint #3) is not indicitive of her work.

Guest tilly

georgia o'keefe.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DING DING DING...

You win the prize! You can collect your new set of steak knives blah blah blah

nice work (did you cheat?):tongue:

your image Tilly.....

X - man how can you be a crackhead if you do not use drugs.....Well you are like me you can saty up till 10am without any stimulation......

I am still grandpa though.....

What an old man...........I am.

Hangin up my wings soon.......weez weez

I think everyone feels alittle crackhead once and awhile... its okay. Take my sleeping habits for instance. After getting in from Roxy the other night I couldn't fall asleep until around 10am... slept till 2pm... then was up until 2am... slept until 5am... was up until 8am when I finally fell asleep again and only slept till 12noon. I just have an aweful sleeping pattern and my sleeping pattern has thrown off my eating schedule and I am just a mess. Besides the fact that I think my sleeping pattern have thrown off my women cycles and everything happened a week early (all you girls out there know how much of a pain in the ass that can be).

I am a mess.