Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Children of the Night + I feel loved....????

DJMikeE

ok so im listening to the new skribble cd (which i highly recommend) and "I feel loved" begins......however, the elements from Tony Draper's "Children of the Night" are in the beginning (children of darkness....step into the light....etc) aka the space frog rip off.......

anyways, skribble dropped "pressure" in the KTU rip that i received a few days ago.....

is it possible that the two are working together recently??? personally, i think Draper can learn much from DJ Skribble....plus the two have spun both rap and house.....

Anyone got any thoughts or confirmations???

Hmm.. my thoughts are that (1) Draper sucks (2) Skribbles is too commercial for me to care for anymore and (3) Draper sucks.

I could swear on the KTU rip off of Pressure that Skribbles is talking and he says something like: This is a new track, I don't know what it's called, but it's hot..

I'm assuming he was referring to Pressure since that's the song that was coming on, and I'm assuming that if Skribbles and Draper were working together that he would know what the song is..

Originally posted by codica3

Hmm.. my thoughts are that (1) Draper sucks (2) Skribbles is too commercial for me to care for anymore and (3) Draper sucks.

I could swear on the KTU rip off of Pressure that Skribbles is talking and he says something like: This is a new track, I don't know what it's called, but it's hot..

I'm assuming he was referring to Pressure since that's the song that was coming on, and I'm assuming that if Skribbles and Draper were working together that he would know what the song is..

Codica----

First of all, it's Lil C talking during the rip, not DJ Skribble......try listening a little closer around 1:05 into it..

Secondly, i find it very contradictory that you say that Draper sucks, yet you have Domineck Capello on your signature.......and youre top 10's consist of songs that are typically heard at exit.......where else would you hear Lord of the Rings???

Originally posted by DJMikeE

Secondly, i find it very contradictory that you say that Draper sucks, yet you have Domineck Capello on your signature.......and youre top 10's consist of songs that are typically heard at exit.......where else would you hear Lord of the Rings???

you cant say that bcuz a dj isnt about what song he plays... its about how he mixes, and puts beats together... etc., just because she likes that track doesnt mean she has to liek draper... i liked pressure sooo much, which draper plays, and i still dont like him.... but still have respect for where he is... (still wondering how he made it) :confused: :confused: i give him sum credit...

Originally posted by DJMikeE

ok so im listening to the new skribble cd (which i highly recommend) and "I feel loved" begins......however, the elements from Tony Draper's "Children of the Night" are in the beginning (children of darkness....step into the light....etc) aka the space frog rip off.......

anyways, skribble dropped "pressure" in the KTU rip that i received a few days ago.....

is it possible that the two are working together recently??? personally, i think Draper can learn much from DJ Skribble....plus the two have spun both rap and house.....

Anyone got any thoughts or confirmations???

yupp i really think sumthing is going on... some kind of collaboration... i think these 2 will work together in a couple more projects... hopefully mada or moody will come around in it so they have a COMPLETE track.... those 3 really can work together... (or should i say 2?) Anybody know how draper was involved in this??

<~~ not bashing just asking

Originally posted by codica3

an exit head bashing Draper? whats this world coming to?

BG