Clubplanet Nightlife Community

COttoncandydream Nice phone call

Nice phone call made all of about 0% difference. Told you.

I appreciate you making the effort to fuck with my Job. I dont know if you think this is a game or some shit. But this is the real world not computerland and this is my livelihood. Dont fuck with it. Not that it made any differene like i told you it wouldnt.

I should take this personally but I'm not because it hasnt made an ounce of difference in my life except for the 10 seconds Jimmy took to ask me if I had a problem with clubplanet. Done. Nice try.

Can I come to dinner.

Kosta

Originally posted by kostaP

I appreciate you making the effort to fuck with my Job. I dont know if you think this is a game or some shit. But this is the real world not computerland and this is my livelihood. Dont fuck with it. Not that it made any differene like i told you it wouldnt.

I should take this personally but I'm not because it hasnt made an ounce of difference in my life except for the 10 seconds Jimmy took to ask me if I had a problem with clubplanet. Done. Nice try.

Can I come to dinner.

Kosta

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

What is this a chat room or fucking romper room?

Can I come to dinner.

Kosta

What did Jimmy say? I can picture Jimmy saying "whos this bitch" when he hung up the phone. Jimmy dont care what anyone thinks as long as he is making money.

JBR i have nothing but respect for your we chatted briefly and you came off really nice.

Brian knows Jimmy. Bri, u just about summed it up. I make him money. Not CP. I put in 80-90 hours per week. Thats a dedicated employee that eats drinks sleeps and shits Image/Drama.

Saleen. As much as I liked your response. Let's be a little more polite. Although come to think of it. Nah Im not gonna start Drama. :D

You coming by tonight.

Guest saleen351

Saleen. As much as I liked your response. Let's be a little more polite. Although come to think of it. Nah Im not gonna start Drama. :D

You coming by tonight.

I WAS BEING POLITE..........

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Actually When I talked to Jimmy once after my post and then he called me back we had a lovely conversation to which he is even coming to the city and having dinner with Me and Dave. I told him to have you send me all the info. He read the posts online anything you decided to right was on you.

I accept full responsibility for everything i do all the time.

Nice try on dinner he's gonna be too busy i guarantee you. But if he does agree am I invited?????

Maybe some nice little Italian joint or if not a friend of mine has a nice restaurant in the village.

Kosta

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Sure you are invited we agreed to have it early on in the week maybe a monday or tuesday after he gets out of the club.

Stephen you are a whole subject, let's take it one at a time.

Take the back seat steve i get dinner not you.

If you play nice maybe ill bring you my leftovers. J/k

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Make sure you sit facing the door......And check the toilet for anything that might be hidden in there.......;) ;)

Damn, It's like that when u go to dinner with CP. I guess I better start packin if i go out. I just ordered my vest type IIIA so this way if cottoncandydream pulls out a .357 it'll stop the bullet at point blank range.

Tell her to aim for my head to get the job done.

"take it easy when you talk to me, ok"Scarface