Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***the offical after buzz thread***

Guest jroo

Guest jroo
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Wait, are we really talking about babysitting, or are we talking about sex again?

ok, i'll play your silly little game. we are talking about sex.

Originally posted by jroo

did you just say draco?!?! has that dude, finally made it big??? i listened to him when he was first starting up in wilmington, nc. fuck yea!!!!!! where the hell is he spinning? i have to check him out! does he still spin his matrix set?? that shit is tight!!!

"take the red pill, take the blue pill, take the red pill, take the blue pill. take the red pill, take the red pill, take the red pill, and i'll show you how for this rabbit hole goes, goes, goes, goes"

. ok, enough of that sorry, i got carried away

Yeh, it seems like draco's opening for a lot of big name breaks djs these days. . . hyper in dc, adam freeland (mmmmph!) in chicago in december. . . don't know of any residencies. . .it'd be tight if they kept him here in dc. . .

i've heard that track several times now that i'm listening to more nu-skool breaks. . .he didn't drop that. . .but he did use some dope electro records

Originally posted by shifterlx

dude, jimmi, i so wasnt expecting to run into you at BuZZ. it was tight! i somehow ended up in Royal's car and Ozzy was like this Royal and i thought Damn! Crownroyal!? he said yeah and i said i was ShifterLX and he was like SHit! damn, that was such a friggin coincidence. we went back to Ozzy's place and smoke some "Huca". awesome night. we all def. gotta chill

yah i was like "fredrick?" and then that joun was history. shit that was strange as shit dude, i heard you were gonna be coming up but i didnt know when...we should all chill...i'll hit you up soon.

Originally posted by vicman

Yeah, fuckin' friday was a great night out. Most of the CP crew was there (we missed you Scratch).

OPne thing most of you missed, since you had "other business" to attend was Satoshi and Saeed chillin' in the middle of the dance floor after Satoshi's set was over.

I think noboidy recognized them, but just a few of us did. Shady, Mentobento and myself had the opportunity to go up to them, and theyr'e totally cool people. Shaday subsequently tried to convince Satoshi to have him sign his underware and they immediately left back into the VIP area. :D

It was fuckin' strange as hell seeing jimi at Buzz, but he was uh...fairly busy as well :D so I guess we'll no see more of jimi at Buzz trying to "holla" at girls and shady and myslef might have a serious run for our money in the "grinding innocent girls in the dance floor" department. :D

Defenitely one of the best nights out at Buzz for me.

DUDE!!! I SAW THAT SHIT...i saw satoshi on the floor, like i was dancing, and i was just looking around, and i saw this small asain guy in a green tshirt, and i was like "hmmm...naww can't be, then i was like wait holy shit!" i cant believe satoshi came on the floor, he was like 3 feet away from me! anyway bomb ass night, and i'll be back for more...

Originally posted by dcsglow

HEY...i knew it! i knew crank and malanee had some boot knocking!!! im hypothosized that shit friday @ buzz! im the winner!

you were in some serious boot knowcking action yerself jimi, looks like you also enjoy being ground into hamburger meat by innocent looking girls :D

you were in some serious boot knowcking action yerself jimi, looks like you also enjoy being ground into hamburger meat by innocent looking girls :D

Yeah, I remember looking over and seeing Jimi as the engine of the train, his boy as the caboose, and some poor, innocent little girl as the freight car.

Yeah, I remember looking over and seeing Jimi as the engine of the train, his boy as the caboose, and some poor, innocent little girl as the freight car.

yeah, some good raunch was going on there, then jimi and company left early....

yeah, some good raunch was going on there, then jimi and company left early....

So, Jimi, did you and your boy take turns pulling the freight car? Did you guys both go into the dinner car for some dessert? Did your train leave the station as your friend's train was entering? Are you getting the hint about what I'm asking, or do you want me to spell it out for you? :D

Guest jroo

for the last fucking time, there is no such thing as an innocent girl. you cant even find them in church. there is no suck thing, kinda like there is no spoon. they might be naive, but they deffinately arnet innocent.

yes yes yes...hey vic, i know how we can maximize our grinding innocent girls job...why don't we make up applications, and hand them to girls @ buzz... it'll look something like this.

*******APPLICATION FOR GRINDAGE POSITION*******

Name: ________ ________

Cup Size: ________

Are You A Virgin: ________

Do You Like Mexican & Italian Men GRINDING you like there is no tomorrow (basically meaning we're horny as shit): ______

Do You Put Out? _________ (bitch, with us its put out or get out!)

and last....

If either Jimi or Vic took you home tonite...would you cook breakfast for us in the morning? (For you blonde applicants, that means can we have sex with you?) __________

Date : ___________ SIGNATURE x_____________

After we check you up and down, feel your ass and maybe pre-grind you...we'll contact you to know the status of your application. Thanks, and we look forward to ''grinding'' with you

:laugh: :laugh:

yes yes yes...hey vic, i know how we can maximize our grinding innocent girls job...why don't we make up applications, and hand them to girls @ buzz... it'll look something like this.

*******APPLICATION FOR GRINDAGE POSITION*******

Name: ________ ________

Cup Size: ________

Are You A Virgin: ________

Do You Like Mexican & Italian Men GRINDING you like there is no tomorrow (basically meaning we're horny as shit): ______

Do You Put Out? _________ (bitch, with us its put out or get out!)

and last....

If either Jimi or Vic took you home tonite...would you cook breakfast for us in the morning? (For you blonde applicants, that means can we have sex with you?) __________

Date : ___________ SIGNATURE x_____________

After we check you up and down, feel your ass and maybe pre-grind you...we'll contact you to know the status of your application. Thanks, and we look forward to ''grinding'' with you

:laugh: :laugh:

spit.gifspit.gifspit.gifspit.gifspit.gifspit.gif

So, Jimi, did you and your boy take turns pulling the freight car? Did you guys both go into the dinner car for some dessert? Did your train leave the station as your friend's train was entering? Are you getting the hint about what I'm asking, or do you want me to spell it out for you? :D

lol, no i understand...and no i didnt have sex with her...she reminded me of febie from friends...eww, god but i teased the shit out of her, and after going home, i had to put peroxide on my neck and back and stomach, cause she took her fucking nails and dug them into me like she was a squeril on a fucking tree or something...im telling you, women cant live with em and ya cant live without em.

lol, no i understand...and no i didnt have sex with her...she reminded me of febie from friends...eww, god but i teased the shit out of her, and after going home, i had to put peroxide on my neck and back and stomach, cause she took her fucking nails and dug them into me like she was a squeril on a fucking tree or something...im telling you, women cant live with em and ya cant live without em.

you also said that you spent exess amount of time in the bathroom in the need of extra toilet paper...wank..wank..wank...

Guest jroo

sounds like you just got the mark of the beast. there is only one thing that we can do for you. :blown: