Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any guys here pluck or get their eyebrows done?

magilicuti

I'm gonna get my flame gear ready for this thread. I used to pluck but I fucked them up too many times and I'm gonna get them professionally done. The girls I've had try do them for me have only ripped parts of skin off. I think a lot of the guys and girls here might think its gay but my eyebrows look shitty when not done I think. Well anyone?

Originally posted by magilicuti

I'm gonna get my flame gear ready for this thread. I used to pluck but I fucked them up too many times and I'm gonna get them professionally done. The girls I've had try do them for me have only ripped parts of skin off. I think a lot of the guys and girls here might think its gay but my eyebrows look shitty when not done I think. Well anyone?

:laugh:

I used to pluck my X's all the time! At first, I thought it was funny ( I used to have to make him sit in a recliner, leaning back, while i was straddled on top of him...soo funny, but it was the best light).

Anywho, it's good to know that guys are taking an interest in appearances.....

:confused: BIKINI WAX ANYONE?:confused:

some guys are lucky and their brows are fine....but if not...then i am ALL FOR guys waxing! hey wax whatever u want...i'm not a fan of hair anyway!! i have waxed and plucked my friends brows and think nothing less of them! who the hell wants to hook up with a guy who looks like bert from sesame street!?!?

and on the waxing note...did anyone see jackass when they made him wax his ENTIRE BODY!?! omigod...talk about pain...but i was laughing my ass off!! HIS WHOLE BODY....entire eyebrow at once....OOOUUUUCCCCCHHHH!!!!!!!:eek:

Originally posted by marcid21

I used to pluck my X's all the time! At first, I thought it was funny ( I used to have to make him sit in a recliner, leaning back, while i was straddled on top of him...soo funny, but it was the best light).

Anywho, it's good to know that guys are taking an interest in appearances.....

:confused: BIKINI WAX ANYONE?:confused:

Thats funny...I do my boyfriends too. He won't go to the salon to get them waxed. They really look much better after.

Guest bellaragazza

its a golden rule. everyone male or female should pluck/wax their eyebrows. NOTHING and I mean NOTHING is more unappealing than a unibrow or the odd hair sticking out from between the brow..

Over the weekend I put some of it in my hair... blah blah blah, then at the end of the night came home didnt wash my hair, and just went to bed, then woke and washed of course but didnt wash my pillow, and then slept on it again, now on the left side of my face (the side i sleep on) i slightly broke out. so the meaning for this post is put towel down or wash your hair before you go to bed or next morning wash your pillow case... or whatever... who knows... just lookin' out for my fellow Clubplaneteers.

That's actually really funny because that happened to me before w/ molding mud. If I don't wash it out- it gets all over my pillowcase, and then my face gets all red! In fact now when I'm too fawked up to wash my hair after a night out, or just too damn tired........I sleep w/ seperate pillowcase.

*the price of vanity!