Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GO Hex!

HEX was awsome i never left the dancefloor! I hope this is a sign of hope for New Jersey because it was great! So many old friends from Twilo. This was the first time I ever felt NJ feel like NY with Dj 's dancing on the dancefloor! It was not packed but the dancefloor was non stop and did they get rid of the mc's? Someone tell me! Bring back hex! No more dance contests Hunka Bunka please! and I'll be back! Thank You Hex! Gee

Originally posted by gianna01

It was not packed but the dancefloor was non stop and did they get rid of the mc's? Someone tell me!

no they didn't get rid of the mc's... just sometimes when they have big things like Friday night they just don't have them announce anything for the night... and come on how could you say anything bad about those two??? They are the best guys ever!!!!! We all love them... I know it gets annoying to hear dance contests for some people but those guys are so much FUN!!!!! :D