Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tengalia Review

I don't know what people are complaining about regarding the system at vinyl. That system pumps soooooo much bass. In fact, I think they may need to put some more mids and highs in there to tweek it just right. If anything, its not the system, its just the equalization they have setup.

On another note, I do agree with many of you. Danny was not his best on Friday, however, he did rip it up none the less. For those who were disappointed I am sure he will make it up to you next week. And I for one do not plan to miss it.

Originally posted by entao25

Friday night, DT's all,

"I don't wanna catch you guys doin' any shit out there, I'll have to slap you upside the head!"

He sounded hot. Damn them gorgeous gay guys.

haha..I didn't see that many gays on friday...but yeah :sigh: they are a bunch of hotties;)`

Friday was great... I got there at about 3 from roxy, and had a great time. Props to Lainie for getting us that discount.

The usual crew was there... had a good time.

Burke: haha, After seeing you week after week for like 2 months now at LL, nice to finally have some dialog. See you next week.

roninmess weak man weak

I would hardly call it weak dude, I had to work at 3 till 11, and we still got an hour and 20 minute drive home.

My DT cherry exploded, For the hour we were there, it was HOT.

I could not move anymore cause I danced my ass off at Roxy, I kinda just leaned against a pole and nodded my head.

that system is nuts too!

Originally posted by klohe

K...I know everyone is ravin bout Danny, but I was a lil dissapointed....I got there late night around 5:30 and the music was dull

damn klohe...i'm feelin exactly the same as you cuz fri nite was aight but not one of his better sets..it was good but not memorable...i def wasn't feelin how he dropped that 'happy new year' shit all over the place

i'm glad allot of dt virgins loved it...wait til he is really hot tho...he will obliterate your mind and body

Originally posted by legend38

I would hardly call it weak dude, I had to work at 3 till 11, and we still got an hour and 20 minute drive home.

My DT cherry exploded, For the hour we were there, it was HOT.

I could not move anymore cause I danced my ass off at Roxy, I kinda just leaned against a pole and nodded my head.

that system is nuts too!

yes all of our cherries were popped. Your ass will be back at vinyl and you will be dancing your ass off;)

Come on now... no matter where you go or whatever dj is spinning, there's gonna be a couple of weak tracks played throughout the night. Even dj gods are human ya know! All in all Danny fuckin ripped that shit up! I had a great night partying with all you nutballs!