Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
cdeep

How long before drug test?

Recommended Posts

How long before a drug test is it still ok to drop E and not have it show up?

I was always under the impression that 90% of real E was out of the system within 2 days. But, what about the other 10%?

Granted, the chance of getting pure shit is not great, plus any other ingrediants may last longer in the system (although it would probably be trace amounts, too small to tell).

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×