Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
a1wave

Ready for nExT weekend?????

better be.. don't give me lip about being tired... no no no... i will take no excuses from you crackheads... I am coming and expectin' some love... especially since it's my B-Day this week! and not just any b-day... oh, no... a big b-day...

my snuggle bank is empty... can you help????

pre-party at malanee's house on Sat, Jan 19th... be there or be talked about

:spin2: :spin2: :spin2:

Guest jroo   
Guest jroo

hey, whats up, im jroo. nothing like another excuse to party. where are we going after malanee's, glow?

hey jroo... i used to be in DC... moved to Beantown 4 months ago... used to live with malanee...

anyway.. the plan is to go to Dream after ... i hear it's a new club... not sure who's spinning...

hey scratch!!

I mean all damn weekend!!! I'm coming down on Sat... we're pre-partying at malanee's and going to Dream...

then.......

Sunday... the dinner thing and then over to Modern to hear good ol' Buster!! I haven't heard Buster in sooooooooo long!!

Guest jroo   
Guest jroo

awesome! i heard some good shit about dream, something about a 12 person jacuzzi and a 10 person shower. nothing like some wet and wild fun!!

Originally posted by a1wave

hey scratch!!

I mean all damn weekend!!! I'm coming down on Sat... we're pre-partying at malanee's and going to Dream...

then.......

Sunday... the dinner thing and then over to Modern to hear good ol' Buster!! I haven't heard Buster in sooooooooo long!!

Nice sig, girlie! When did you get that? So funny weren't we talking about that the other night? How did you enjoy going out friday night? Jealous that you are going to DC this coming weekend and I have to work. But in any case, April will be here soon enough and you can take me on a little trip. Drop me a line, I want to ask you a question.

Jessica