Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review: 32 degrees

miamijosh

Friday night, trying to find the entrance, no sign, no number, no nothin', just a cool lookin' door and two door staff. If you blink you'll miss it. 32 degrees, the place was packed. They aren't even advertising and the place is rockin'.

The music last night was pretty much HouZe MuZik which makes me a happy camper..... The place is more of a lounge than a club. But the muZic is good and most importantly the muZik is loud.The crowd is trendy upscale types, great vibe and beautiful people. The club is long and narrow. You go upstairs to a greeting podium of which if you want a table you check in or you just walk by to go toward the bar (The club is nicknamed bottle bar, because they promote bottle service.... duhhhh).

The VIP is located above the stairs coming up and is also where the dj is situated in their own classy lil booth (The VIP was slammin' not a table to be had). A bar runs virtually the length of the place on the left side. The rest of the place was bumber to bumper, elbow to elbow with peoples. Am probably goin back 2nite for what promises to be a repeat of last night. It's the closest thing to south beach I've ever seen in philly.

peace

-mj

me and my girl went on saturday night .got there around 11 30 and a line was there .lucky i was seen by some one i knew . let me tell you this place is nice compared to what it looked like when it was the attic wow all i have to say is wow . nice crowd nice people and lee jones was spinning lounge songs lee is the man when it come to the lounge type great pick for a dj :). got some drinks at the bottle bar hung out till my girls friends showed up great job they did to the spot but the cigar smokers got to me ,not my thing i give it a a plus for the older crowd to hang out the 34 to 50 years olds and a good spot to hang with a date early :) but for the vip area you got to talk to fredy he runs the vip cool cat knows his stuff . a must check out when you hope around old city .