Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Review

naomi1

Well, I am trying to recover from the weekend events. When I came up with idea to start a new thread. The purpose of this thread is to share the places that were hot and those that weren't. Basically share the knowledge...

Friday at Space was great when DPadilla came on it was like being at little club we all can still remember at the beach (The Mix). I danced my ass-off!! All I know is that my friends had to drag me out of the place, literately!!!

Saturday, was another crazy night from Touch to Opium was the first half of my night. At both places the music was great and the people were fabulous. Of course the night is not complete until going to Space for after-hours. Which of course is always great!

I made it finally back home in time to sleep and rest to watch the Dolphin game (at friend's that has satellite). Which sucked!!! :blank: See, this why they can't sell their tickets. NO ONE wants to watch a sorry-ass team lose! You know, if I thought they didn't have the talent then let it be but they do!!! Why do they do this every year??? Are they paid off??

Anyway, after this disturbing moment of my weekend I made it home and rented a movie and posted this weekend review and plan to sleep after this. Back to work on Monday. Back the reality of life!!! :mad:

:rolleyes: Well, if anyone have any comments of the weekend or even suggestions of places to hit next weekend please post them...