Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need Everyones Feedback Please Read & Respond

nitelifeent

Nitlife Entertainment will be working with a major record company putting together a new cd series of mixed compilations. We at Nitelife would like to ask you the Clubbers???????

1. Who Would You Like To See Mix Them (professionals only)

2. What 11-18 Songs Would You Like To See Tracked On Them

3. What Would Be A Good Title (Who Evers Title Is Picked Will Be Notified And Will Receive Credit On The CD

Keep In Mind This Series Is Scheduled To Be Released For The 2002 WMC In March So Lets Try To Keep The Music Current Or Future (not old)

THIS SERIES IS TO BE ONE LIKE NO OTHER! SO YOUR SUGGESTIONS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!

THANK YOU.

NITELIFE ENTERTAINMENT

oh ok....my pick goes to jp, chea right? dream on. haha. 12 - 18 songs be good for people who don't dl music. the best cds i used to buy would only have 10 tops. and the cd is old by the time it hits the stores.

clubbers???who here calls themselves a clubber???not i said the fly. sure i go to clubs, but...you know. quick story...once at a halloween party few years back and back home in the sticks, one couple dressed as "clubbers." haha. its a genre for the others to call us.

why don't u take the time and learn the music or learn what people like. or maybe this wonderful dj you are gonna get will have his own knowledge and choose for himself. goodluck

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by nitelifeent

Nitlife Entertainment will be working with a major record company putting together a new cd series of mixed compilations. We at Nitelife would like to ask you the Clubbers???????

1. Who Would You Like To See Mix Them (professionals only)

2. What 11-18 Songs Would You Like To See Tracked On Them

3. What Would Be A Good Title (Who Evers Title Is Picked Will Be Notified And Will Receive Credit On The CD

Keep In Mind This Series Is Scheduled To Be Released For The 2002 WMC In March So Lets Try To Keep The Music Current Or Future (not old)

THIS SERIES IS TO BE ONE LIKE NO OTHER! SO YOUR SUGGESTIONS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!

THANK YOU.

NITELIFE ENTERTAINMENT

Ummmmmmm, since 99.9% of people steal music on this board (me included), WHO CARES. We just hit delete if its bad.

And how the hell can we suggest future music??? My crystal ball is in the shop. OH and have lou devito mix them, he is awesome at putting out new and future mixes:laugh:

Why the hell have I been searching out tracks on my own for the past eight years for my mix tapes/cds when I should've just had an online suggestion box for people to tell me what my mixes should sound like? What was I thinking? My mistake, I guess, for trying to be original. Ah well. :blank:

Why the hell have I been searching out tracks on my own for the past eight years for my mix tapes/cds when I should've just had an online suggestion box for people to tell me what my mixes should sound like? What was I thinking? My mistake, I guess, for trying to be original. Ah well.
heretic909

so true to that........wheres the fun if ur not choosin ur own tracks???.....thats half the fun!!!!......hopefully the dj u pick has enough knowledge to pick a bumpin set!!....good luck!!:laugh: :laugh: