Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>>GUERNiCA 1/14...WHo's GOiNG?<<<

Originally posted by trancend

cancel me out then...

Yeah, Is it just me, or is Everything 21+ lately? The only thing I could find on a saturday night in NYC was vinyl last week... Nothing wrong with vinyl, but comon... 1 CHOICE ON A SAT. NIGHT!?!?

glowgirl...i'm down...wouldn't miss it for the world...ain't seen frankie or adam in years. thanks for the info...i was gonna post the same thing. do you know when the dj's come on? anyway, i'll look for you though i don't know what you look like...i'll be the tall guy with the wallet chain...later...anyone else going???

Originally posted by entheogen8

glowgirl...i'm down...wouldn't miss it for the world...ain't seen frankie or adam in years. thanks for the info...i was gonna post the same thing. do you know when the dj's come on? anyway, i'll look for you though i don't know what you look like...i'll be the tall guy with the wallet chain...later...anyone else going???

Djs usually go on @ 11pm...I have attatched my picture so you know what I look like, and you can say "HeLLooOOO":) :)

Originally posted by vision

wassup with lunatarium..herd its closed...izzit true?!?!please say it aint so...i wanted to go there this week to check freemer..if it isn't closed can you give me some directions from the city??obrigado

its CLOSED:( :mad: Fiday the place got raided...and due to Lack of, or shall I say "NO PERMiTS" the place was SHUT down by the City of NY...:(:mad::(:mad: I was very upset and still am....

looks like this is a good thread to post this question, seeing as how the regulars post here (glow, hacker, sleep, alby): what nights are good there? and if so, what type of music and are they weekly parties? thanks.

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Djs usually go on @ 11pm...I have attatched my picture so you know what I look like, and you can say "HeLLooOOO":) :)

were you at ltj bukem?

xpander and i think we saw you.

(or was it scot project... ugh all my nites at limelight are blending.)

Originally posted by loch

looks like this is a good thread to post this question, seeing as how the regulars post here (glow, hacker, sleep, alby): what nights are good there? and if so, what type of music and are they weekly parties? thanks.

tronic treatment's the best night.

sadly, next monday's the last one.

well...

at guernica anyways.

it's moving to baktun from then onward.

(which is good cuz baktun has a much better soundsystem.

guernica's is kinda old and squelchy harsh.)

Originally posted by loch

Modays....but they are moving their Monday Party to Baktun:)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

hey...i actually did see you out there...but, i didn't see this pic until today. You were wearing some kinda bmx shirt and dancing all night. I was so tired, i ended up sitting down a lot, and when i was up, i could barely nod my head. Though some of adam and frankies beats just made me move. yo, I'll probably be out there next week for hipp-e and halo. I'll definitely keep an i out for ya. hopefully, i won't be so tired...may have to take a nap before...haha...my ass is old.

Peace.