Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OLD OLD OLD ID's-

lucidril

I pulled out a tape my friend DJed on in 97- And it has two tracks that I absolutely love but have never heard of except for this tape. Any ideas would be great, I think they are killer songs-

1. The first on has a really heavy percussion line and bass line. And there is a woman voice saying something like "I've gotta have ya, have ya, have ya ...... I've gotta have ya, have ya, have ya..." (or it could be "have it" I can't quite make it out). And then there is this break about a minute long where it is silent except for a single note held, and outta nowhere all muffled this girl is saying "We're gunna have a good time, we're gunna have a good time" and the vocal gets more clearer and clearer until shes saying it really loud and then the percussion just bumps it full force outta nowhere. Its a killer track, I would love to find out the name.

2. The other song is a girl saying somewhat suductively "Do you want to dance? Come a little closer." And she says it over and over, then there is a build-up where she is saying "closer, Closer, CLOSER, CLOSER" and then when the beat is gunna come in again she says "Lets dance lets dance lets dance." Love it.

Thanks for any replies or help.