Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl this past Friday

was it me or was DT playing off the hook this friday, I stayed til almost closing and was not disappointed at all. my boyfriend and I got there around 4:30 and there was a line surprisingly, I was shocked I hadn't been to vinyl since september and it has changed so much for the better crowd wise and the set up is so much better!

got there at 5......

DAnny was definitely bangin...but no where as good as he was in December and November...

ithink it might have to do with the fact that he was away, he usually is a little off when he gets back....

the crazy thing is even when he is "a little off" he still blows my mind, and everyone elses....

IM thinkin by the 3rd anniversary party, he should be in tip top form again:)

my thoughts exactly az-t

last fri was great but not a nite where i'm callin everyone up sayin you missed out on some serious shit

i'm glad its not just me thinkin this cuz i was worried that maybe i lost something and that i might be gettin tired of it

now i sit behind this f'ing computer at work waitin impatiently for another fri comin up with dt so let me start complaining now...

FUCK!!!4 DAYS AWAY!!!FUCK!!!

alright az

how did you feel about deep dish then

i was like it was really really good but dt blew shit up the nite before..yo he was INSANE..def another level

then i go to deep dish expectin deeper house and all they did for me was try n spin like danny n they ain't danny..i was actually dissapointed

they were good and the energy that nite i only saw one time before, danny howells first nite at vynil

that nite you're writin about was one of those memorable moments that you tell your all your friends, family, preist and parole officer about

to address everything you said in here...Yes that was an insane night!!!!!!!

the next night for Deep Dish, I was pretty impressed, especially since I have been so dissapointed with them at Centro....

they didint touch DT the night before, but i t was the best I have seen them spin since opening for Danny on his birthday in early 2001.....now that was a sick set:)

as far as the most energy I have seen at vinyl..I would have to say

at one point on the 14th, like 7am...Danny just cut out the music, got on the mic and said something to the extent of "Are you ready to go to the next level? or get ready for level 4" something like that..then he just came in with this Boom Booom Booooooom that had people jumping so high that they were clearing 2 feet easily..lol

that and DH in JUly of 2001 at Vinyl were defintely the best I have seen the place..

we def should meet up next time...we seem to have very siimilar views on the music....

Ill be back for the 3 year anniversay, then DH then Roger Sanchez:)

sounds good...we def gotta meet up..can't make it 2 nites in a row tho and i'm not sure if its gonna be howells or dt that weekend..most likely dt..but then again howells...fuck!!!its always like this and i usually end up doin both...i was SOOOOOOOOOO hurtin after dt then deep dish...could hardly walk the day after and i swear i looked stoned for a week

Originally posted by az-tec

did you go the night before Deep Dish were at Vinyl?????i belive it was dec 14th???

all i can say is WOW!!!!!

he was just on another level that night........

best I had heard him since Space WMC:)

I was there that night and your are right..OMG...WOW...he was incredible! I didn't spot moving the whole time!

Can't wait for the anniversary!

:)

danny howells in july was his best performance @ vinyl imo...

dt and the crowd @ vinyl need to reconnect... bring back some of the houseier stuff, fuck these newskool techno crackheads...

its all about the music. danny CAN take you to another level... three days till friday... we will see