Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Jimi Dziuban is missing!

georgeacasta2

Originally posted by phrankadelic

so when's the dc/miami meetup during the conference?

oh and shady...at least the fins make it to the playoffs. granted we stink it up every year, but that's much more than i can say about the skins. spurrier? good luck.

and don't hate the canes just b/c they're on top. get used to it.

as for music, miami shouldn't be categorized under trance. we had one dj to make it big in that genre and now everyone thinks miami is trance central. quite the contrary - here you find ALL styles in one place. now the breaks...ok...it needs to progress a bit. i've been waiting for nu skool to hit down here but it doesn't seem to happen.

some of the dc folks are satying at the fairfax, other lazy bums like me still havent made arrangements yet, but we definitely need to meet up. joey's got the contact info of some of us.

i suppose most will arrive on Friday (myself I'll take a cab from wherevere Nick Warren played that night straight to the airport) fuck sleep for that night, I've got Friday afternoon to rest up and get ready for the weekend ahead.

The 'Canes? I fucking hate the 'Canes, right up there with the Lakers, Rams, & Red Wings, although Warren Sapp is the exception...Buc's suck :(

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

a meetup would really be kewl........is jimi going to wearing a shirt for the meetup?

Hey, lay off Jimi. He's poor. He can't afford to buy a shirt. So he goes without a lot. But we'll all chip in and buy him a pink t-shirt with "Miami" written across the front when we get down there.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by sillyrabbit

Actually, one of those cute half shirts - in pink - that have SOBE on the front might be kinda cute too....;)

silly rabbit, dix or for chix

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

It's all in good fun. I'm of the dish it and take it variety. So you give and take a ribbing. It's all good. I have nothing against Miami. Except the cheesy Florida breakbeats and fairy trance. But I've been there a few times in the past few years, and love the town. :D

yo ,shady it's all good bro.Miami, DC, and New York CP Crews causing havoc at WMC. That’s what I’m talking about. :cool: Hope to see you in March..

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Hey, lay off Jimi. He's poor. He can't afford to buy a shirt. So he goes without a lot. But we'll all chip in and buy him a pink t-shirt with "Miami" written across the front when we get down there.

excellent idea! best one I've heard come out of DC yet! :cool:

great fucking shirt! LOL

:cool: You guys in DC are pretty funny but then again a noticed a lot of Mia people on this thread :D

:roll: Miami has a lot to offer yes and we dance to a different beat but it is what make us unique :bounce: Believe me if we didn't have our uniqueness they would not have WMC here. Anyway, when ever any of you are in town look me up. :cool:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by naomi1

:cool: You guys in DC are pretty funny but then again a noticed a lot of Mia people on this thread :D

:roll: Miami has a lot to offer yes and we dance to a different beat but it is what make us unique :bounce: Believe me if we didn't have our uniqueness they would not have WMC here. Anyway, when ever any of you are in town look me up. :cool:

roll on up to dc, its always party time up here.

• 1 year later...