Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is being horny all the time a bother?

sassa

I can't help but go out and then notice a very sexy guy and wonder somewhere in my mind what would happen if we happened to bump into a dark alley somewhere...or I'll be rushing to work and bump into an Adonis and imagine having a little office romp...am I the only one who thinks about sex this often? ;) Probably not, I bet :D

na you aren't It kinda annoying every time I see a girl I think how nice it would be to kiss the back of her neck while fingering her pussy or how delicious her pussy would taste grinding on my face or how they would sound as I pumped my cock in and out of her pussy with reckless abandon and just .... damn you I gotta go rub one out now....

:tongue:

NO WAY, SaSs you're not alone!

EVery day i go to work, and i see my boss, all i wanna do is get in her office, close the door, lower the shades, and swipe all the papers off her desk and..... :eek:

She wears these knee-high boots all the time, and today she wore a slit dress all the way up to the limit! I like her too b/c she's a rather dark complexion, with a mole right above her upper lip ( Sooooo sexy :)

Hmmmmm, maybe i should volunteer to stay late tomorrow :idea:

Originally posted by gmccookny

NO WAY, SaSs you're not alone!

EVery day i go to work, and i see my boss, all i wanna do is get in her office, close the door, lower the shades, and swipe all the papers off her desk and..... :eek:

She wears these knee-high boots all the time, and today she wore a slit dress all the way up to the limit! I like her too b/c she's a rather dark complexion, with a mole right above her upper lip ( Sooooo sexy :)

Hmmmmm, maybe i should volunteer to stay late tomorrow :idea:

go for it dude and take pictures!!!